Re: Tough-On-Crime Republican Charged With Rape, Assault

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2021, 11:30:23 AM9/24/21
On 9/24/2021 8:20 AM, Lee wrote:

> Tough-on-Crime Republican DA Charged
> With Ambushing, Raping Woman
> Sept 24
>
> A Republican district attorney in
> Pennsylvania who styled himself as
> a tough-on-crime prosecutor—while
> refusing to pursue charges against
> anyone cited for disregarding state
> mask mandates—now stands accused
> of violently raping a female
> acquaintance in her own home,
> according to Pennsylvania State Police.

You can find hypocrites in both parties, but for some reason, Republiscum/QAnon
hypocrites are both more numerous and much easier to find. They practically
jump out at you.

> Somerset County DA Jeffrey Lynn
> Thomas, 36, allegedly attacked the
> unidentified woman on Sept. 18,
> having first contacted her on
> Snapchat to say he’d be coming over
> in a few minutes, according to police.
> A criminal complaint obtained by the
> Somerset County, Pennsylvania Tribune-
> Democrat states that the woman knew
> Thomas in a professional capacity
>
> The woman asked Thomas to leave, but he
> reportedly refused and became “agitated”.
> After she slapped him, Thomas hit her in
> the face and gave her a nosebleed, the
> complaint states.
>
> After the woman told Thomas again to
> leave, he pulled down her top, undressed
> himself, and raped her, according to a
> press release issued by the State Police.
>
> Thomas was booked into the county jail
> shortly after 8 p.m. on Wednesday. In
> addition to rape, he was charged with
> indecent assault, strangulation,
> simple assault, and criminal trespass.
> He was “unable to post” bail of $5,000,
> according to court records, which
> Thomas’ lawyer said Thursday is no
> longer an issue.
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-lynn-thomas-somerset-pennsylvanias
> -tough-on-crime-republican-district-attorney-is-charged-with-rape?source
> =articles&via=rss

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 24, 2021, 11:32:56 AM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:30:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>You can find hypocrites in both parties, but for some reason, Republiscum/QAnon
>hypocrites are both more numerous and much easier to find. They practically
>jump out at you.

Don't you wish you could jump, with those short little legs of yours?

LOL

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:11:42 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>Little matteeeeB is not "Native American"; he's white.

Still waiting for that proof, dwarf.

Did you forget to provide it?

Are you going to do like you usually do and claim you "already did?"
LOL

Or maybe you made the mistake of challenging him to a fist fight and
-- much to your dismay-- he showed up and hit you so hard that when
you woke up your clothes were out of style.

Show us the proof, dwarf.

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:10 PM9/24/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:hrrrkgd1v7h0vujj8...@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:30:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>You can find hypocrites in both parties, but for some reason,
>>Republiscum/QAnon
>>hypocrites are both more numerous and much easier to find. They
>>practically
>>jump out at you.
>
> Don't you wish you could jump, with those short little legs of yours?
>
> LOL

I heard a rumor he was trying to do the 3" hurdles the other day... and
failing...

NoBody

Sep 25, 2021, 9:38:09 AM9/25/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:32:50 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:30:18 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>You can find hypocrites in both parties, but for some reason, Republiscum/QAnon
>>hypocrites are both more numerous and much easier to find. They practically
>>jump out at you.
>
>Don't you wish you could jump, with those short little legs of yours?
>
>LOL

His short, little legs don't let him see high enough to see that QAnon
is a completely made up term. Of course BLM proudly advocates
violence and he's good with that.