Re: an. 6 Panel and State Officials Seek Answers on Fake Trump Electors

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Castrate Newsom

unread,
Jan 22, 2022, 4:55:40 AMJan 22
to
Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> wrote in news:hZNGJ.3164$rU....@fx34.iad:

> Pressure is mounting on the Justice Department to investigate bogus
> electors who claimed that Donald J. Trump defeated Joseph R. Biden Jr.
> in their states.
>
> By Luke Broadwater and Alan Feuer
> Jan. 21, 2022
>
> WASHINGTON — Law enforcement officials, members of Congress and the
> House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol are
> digging deeper into the role that fake slates of electors played in
> efforts by former President Donald J. Trump to cling to power after he
> lost the 2020 election.
>
> In recent days, the state attorneys general in Michigan and New Mexico

Both impoverished blue states that will swear on a stack of Bibles the
Sun rises in the West and sets in the South for federal pork $$$.

> have asked the Justice Department to investigate fake slates of
> electors that falsely claimed that Mr. Trump, not Joseph R. Biden Jr.,
> had won their states. Representative Mark Pocan, Democrat of
> Wisconsin, wrote to Attorney General Merrick B. Garland on Friday
> demanding an investigation into the same issue in his state.

Merrick Garland is a piece of shit paper-shuffling clerk who will never
see his dream of a seat on SCOTUS.

> And this week, members of the House committee scrutinizing the Jan. 6
> riot said that they, too, were examining the part that the bogus
> electoral slates played in Mr. Trump’s scheme to overturn the
> election.

The Nancy Pelosi and Liz Cheney bitch hunt.

> “We want to look at the fraudulent activity that was contained in
> the preparation of these fake Electoral College certificates, and then
> we want to look to see to what extent this was part of a comprehensive
> plan to overthrow the 2020 election,” Representative Jamie Raskin,
> Democrat of Maryland and a member of the committee, told reporters on
> Capitol Hill.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/us/politics/jan-6-fake-trump-elector
> s.html
>
> Submitting fake slates of electors is fraud. Fraud is a crime.
> Trumpswabs, and Trump, need to go to prison for this. Trump
> orchestrated the fake elector slates (everyone knows that). He's a
> co-conspirator to fraud. Prison is the answer.

Crook Nancy Pelosi (...from Baltimore) might be headed to prison with
Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore's "top prosecutor."

> Trump needs to die. The manner of his death is not up to me, and is
> not important, but his death *needs* to occur. All right-thinking
> persons know this.

Improperly altering the rules of an election because of a virus outbreak
is illegal too, Rudy. Judges keep ruling that is the case.

Get with the times.

Walter Duerson

unread,
Jan 22, 2022, 4:53:00 PMJan 22
to
On 21 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> posted some
news:hZNGJ.3164$rU....@fx34.iad:

> Pressure is mounting on the Justice Department to investigate bogus
> electors who claimed that Donald J. Trump defeated Joseph R. Biden Jr.
> in their states.
>
> By Luke Broadwater and Alan Feuer
> Jan. 21, 2022
>
> WASHINGTON — Law enforcement officials, members of Congress and the
> House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol are
> digging deeper into the role that fake slates of electors played in
> efforts by former President Donald J. Trump to cling to power after he
> lost the 2020 election.
>
> In recent days, the state attorneys general in Michigan and New Mexico
> have asked the Justice Department to investigate fake slates of
> electors that falsely claimed that Mr. Trump, not Joseph R. Biden Jr.,
> had won their states. Representative Mark Pocan, Democrat of
> Wisconsin, wrote to Attorney General Merrick B. Garland on Friday
> demanding an investigation into the same issue in his state.

We'd really like to know why the ballot harvesting for elections has never
been extended for cold or the common flu, and was for COVID which has
reoughly the same mortality rate.

> And this week, members of the House committee scrutinizing the Jan. 6
> riot said that they, too, were examining the part that the bogus
> electoral slates played in Mr. Trump’s scheme to overturn the
> election.

Another fishing trip.

> “We want to look at the fraudulent activity that was contained in
> the preparation of these fake Electoral College certificates, and then
> we want to look to see to what extent this was part of a comprehensive
> plan to overthrow the 2020 election,” Representative Jamie Raskin,
> Democrat of Maryland and a member of the committee, told reporters on
> Capitol Hill.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/us/politics/jan-6-fake-trump-elector
> s.html
>
> Submitting fake slates of electors is fraud. Fraud is a crime.

Compiling a false dossier with the assistance of the FBI is a crime.

> Trumpswabs, and Trump, need to go to prison for this. Trump
> orchestrated the fake elector slates (everyone knows that). He's a
> co-conspirator to fraud. Prison is the answer.

The FBI conspirators need to go to prison, or stood up against a wall and
shot.

> Trump needs to die. The manner of his death is not up to me, and is
> not important, but his death *needs* to occur. All left-thinking
> persons know this.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages