Why is Trump trying to suppress Jan 6 Commission findings?

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2021, 11:18:31 AM9/24/21
On 9/24/2021 8:14 AM, Lee wrote:

> Trump's plan to stop Biden from
> disclosing details of what Trump
> did as the Capitol riot unfolded
> probably won't work, experts say
> Sept 24

It should not work simply because Trump has no standing. Nothing the committee
will release about what Trump did on that day involves any executive privilege.

The public should, and *will*, see it.

> President Donald Trump is unlikely
> to succeed in his plan to block
> the release of information about
> his behavior during the Capitol
> riot, legal experts warned.
>
> A bipartisan congressional committee
> is currently probing the events of
> January 6, which saw the US Capitol
> stormed by hundreds of rioters,
> resulting in the deaths of five
> people, including a police officer.
>
> Some of the information the committee
> has requested on how Trump and his
> aides behaved during the January 6
> insurrection is from the White House
> itself.
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-bid-stop-biden-capitol-riot-info-l
> ikely-fail-experts-2021-9?utm_source=reddit.com

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2021, 2:43:05 PM9/24/21
On 9/24/2021 8:45 AM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:18:29 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/24/2021 8:14 AM, Lee wrote:
>>>

>>> Trump's plan to stop Biden from
>>> disclosing details of what Trump
>>> did as the Capitol riot unfolded
>>> probably won't work, experts say
>>> Sept 24
>>
>> It should not work simply because Trump has no standing. Nothing the committee
>> will release about what Trump did on that day involves any executive privilege.
>>
>> The public should, and *will*, see it.
>
> I'm still crying about Trump having been crushed. I keep shoving gerbils up my asshole, but it doesn't make me feel better the way it once die.

Get the fuck out of here, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker,
you sick shitbag.

Amicus

Sep 24, 2021, 5:20:02 PM9/24/21

> On 9/24/2021 8:14 AM, Lee wrote:
>>

>> Trump's plan to stop Biden from
>> disclosing details of what Trump
>> did as the Capitol riot unfolded
>> probably won't work, experts say
>> Sept 24
>
> It should not work simply because Trump has no standing.

Trump is simply using Democrat tactics against them.

You don't like it, they don't like it.

Tough shit.