If Biden can force/Mandate people to get vaccinated then he must also be able to *FORCE PEOPLE TO JOIN A CLINICAL STUDY* : Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 18, 2021, 6:54:18 PM9/18/21
On 9/18/21 2:47 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/14/2021 5:09 AM, Yak wrote:
>> On 9/14/21 7:52 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> It seems the village idiot hasn't heard about the separation of
>>> powers.
>>
>> I haven't.
>>

> Obviously.
>
> There is no "exemption" for Congress.  They aren't covered because the
> president has no power to do so.  You lied.  All your right-wingnut
> sources lied.

If Biden can force/Mandate people to get vaccinated then he must also be
able to *FORCE PEOPLE TO JOIN A CLINICAL STUDY* and get an EXPIRAMENTAL
shot of whatever the government decides to use on them....

Biden can just pick people out of the Executive Branch or Military and
mandate they become a clinical study guinea pig.

That sounds like Biden could choose Blacks like the Democrats did for
the Tuskegee Syphilis experiments....

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
302 - Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Could politicians talk
about the greed of the rich on a Billionaires private jet filled with
under age girls going to a pedophiles personal island.