Re: House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1

thieves

Nov 10, 2023, 1:47:07 PM11/10/23
On 08 Nov 2023, "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
posted some news:uigak7$1lnao$4...@dont-email.me:

> "Robert L. Peters" <what'sBiden...@resign.com> wrote in message
>> On 11/8/2023 9:10 AM, Paul Ragna wrote:
>>> Looks like they finally figured out that Butthole Pete is as usless
>>> as tits on a snake.
>>>
>>> "House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1"
>>
>> And he would still be overpaid.
>
> If they really wanted an impact, block his insider trading.. their
> salaries are nothing compared to their ability to legally engage in
> insider trading.

Kick all the unions out of government jobs too. Union workers in
government is nothing but organized welfare racketeering.

Governor Swill

Nov 11, 2023, 7:00:33 AM11/11/23
It was unions that gave America it's huge middle class.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.