Unions should be banned from government jobs

B. Brown

Oct 26, 2023, 4:36:49 AM10/26/23
The very presence of a union in government employment amounts to
racketeering.

Carrey Brown

Oct 26, 2023, 10:20:10 AM10/26/23
>The very presence of a union in government employment amounts to
>racketeering.

Nobody deserves a living wage, especially in the slave states that hate
unions. They are an insult to the 1% whose wealth will one day trickle
down to your begging hands. Have you met anyone from the deep south who was
worth more than $10 an hour? Not possible.

support

Oct 26, 2023, 4:30:03 PM10/26/23
On 26 Oct 2023, rudy sucks cocks <el...@protonmail.com> posted some

> Democrats deserve to see Biden die and that ignorant whore Kamala
> Harris take his seat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- President Joe Biden’s job approval rating among
Democrats has tumbled 11 percentage points in the past month to 75%, the
worst reading of his presidency from his own party. This drop has pushed
his overall approval rating down four points to 37%, matching his
personal low.

At the same time, Biden’s approval among independents has declined four
points, to 35%, while Republicans’ rating remains unchanged, at just 5%.

After ranging from 49% to 57% during the first eight months of his
presidency, Biden’s approval rating has been mired in the low 40s for
much of the past two years. Including the latest 37% job rating and an
identical reading in April, Biden’s approval has fallen below 40% four
times in the 33 readings Gallup has taken since he took office.

The latest downturn in Biden’s job rating, from an Oct. 2-23 Gallup
poll, comes in the wake of the Oct. 7 surprise attack on Israel by Hamas
militants that resulted in at least 1,400 deaths and more than 200
kidnappings. The attack by Hamas precipitated a counteroffensive by
Israel, which has resulted in an estimated 5,000 deaths in Gaza thus far
while also setting off a humanitarian crisis.

Immediately after the attack, Biden pledged “rock solid and unwavering”
support for Israel from the U.S., and he subsequently visited the
country on Oct. 18 to reiterate that message. But Biden has faced
criticism from some members of his party for aligning too closely with
Israel and not doing enough for the Palestinians. Some prominent
Democratic lawmakers and protesters around the U.S. have called for
Biden to do more to help the millions of Palestinians who are in need of
humanitarian aid as Israel attempts to eradicate Hamas.

Early this year, Gallup found that for the first time in the U.S.,
Democrats’ sympathies for the Palestinians outpaced those for the
Israelis. Although the survey is not designed to allow for statistically
reliable estimates for any subset of the three-week polling period, the
daily results strongly suggest that Democrats’ approval of Biden fell
sharply in the aftermath of the Oct. 7 attacks by Hamas and Biden’s
promise of full support for Israel on the same day. Biden’s current 75%
approval rating among Democrats is well below the 86% average from his
own party throughout his presidency.

Meanwhile, Biden’s approval rating from Republicans has been
consistently low and in the single digits for more than two years, while
his rating from independents has been more variable but generally weak
since July 2021.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513305/democrats-ratings-biden-slip-overall-
approval.aspx

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2023, 1:27:56 AM10/27/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 08:36:48 -0000 (UTC), "B. Brown" <bbr...@ex-teamster.com> wrote:

>The very presence of a union in government employment amounts to
>racketeering.

I disagree.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.