North Carolina woman pleads guilty in grisly incest-driven murder case

1 view

Nancy Pelosi Fake Insurrection

Dec 1, 2021, 1:35:02 AM12/1/21
A North Carolina woman admitted she strangled her sister’s
boyfriend to death in an incest-driven Valentine’s Day slaying.

Anna Marie Choudhary, 33, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder
Wednesday in the torture and death of 38-year-old John McGuire
in 2019 — a drug-infused slaying designed to allow her sister to
marry their father, the Bluefield Daily Telegraph reported
Thursday.

Choudhary told McDowell County Circuit Court Judge Ed Kornish
that the trio tied up McGuire under the guise of playing a
“trust game,” then smacked him in the head with a wine bottle.

They tied him up and injected McGuire with home-made
methamphetamine, accusing him over two torturous days of abuse
of being a police informant spying on them because of their
habitual drug habit.

That’s when Choudhary said she was instructed to strangle
McGuire on Feb. 15, 2019.

She said her father threatened to kill her children if she
didn’t comply according to the Midland Daily News.

“They stood over me and told me I needed to finish it and needed
to strangle him,” she told the judge. “So, that’s what I did.”

She said her father then told her to put the body in a bag.

“Did you do that?” the judge asked.

“Yes I did,” Choudhary replied. “It’s not something I’ll ever
forget because at that point in time, the body had become fully
rigor mortis and in order to…,” she paused.

“I’m sorry.” she said. “That’s not a sound I ever want to hear
again.”

She said the buried McGuire’s body, which was later exhumed and
dismembered.

Choudhary’s father, Larry McClure, 55, and her sister, Amanda
McClure, 31, previously pleaded guilty and are serving prison
sentences.

She said that two weeks after the slaying, the three drove to
Virginia, where her father and sister applied for a marriage
license — and held the ceremony on March 11, 2019.

“They took me and said I needed to act like a happy witness,”
Choudhary said.

The three were later arrested — with McClure confessing in
November, 2019.

But it wasn’t McClure’s first scrape with the law, the Telegraph
reported — he served 17 years in prison for sexual assault of an
underaged girl and was a registered sex offender.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/north-carolina-woman-pleads-guilty-
in-grisly-incest-murder-case/