Anyone still here?

j...@example.invalid

Mar 3, 2022, 5:31:02 AM3/3/22
I used to lurk this group ages ago, back when we were young, gopher was
the way we browsed 'gopherspace' and archie was how you'd search for
porn. :-) We didn't have google, we had veronica. Yahoo! was a brand new
thing you accessed with 'lynx' because we didn't have ppp, you logged in
to a shell account, like a BBS.

I didn't hang out here all that often, but I'd periodically check in.

Anyone still here?

Does it seem to you that we old farts have more in common with Gen-Z
than we do the millenials? Thats kind of how it seems to me. I feel
sorry for todays kids, I think all the oxygen got sucked up by the
boomers and millenials. Gen-X, like Gen-Z are kind of forgotten.

One thing is different, when we were young corporations actually tried
to sell us things. These days, corporations try to trap the kids and
sell them to the cabal via tik-tok and disgracebook. Apples customers
aren't the ones using the iPhone, apple customers are the ones using
iPhones to track the goyim. The users are the product.

Hope you're having a good day and thank you for reading this.