OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 236.177.217.82

Radium

Sep 7, 2007, 8:13:02 PM9/7/07
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 236.177.217.82.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 236.177.217.82 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 236.177.217.82 - 236.177.217.82
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-chan...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 236.177.217.82 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

area
is well saturated.

3. Discard the pad and saturate another clean pad with fresh urine and
reapply, lightly patting and soaking the affected area. Continue
reapplying in this manner for 5-10 minutes or as many times as desired
- the more that the affected area is treated, the better.

4. Secure a clean soaked pad to the affected area with a gauze or
cotton ~vrap and leave secured for several hours for additional
healing. These urine packs are also incredibly effective for any type
of insect sting, bite or poison oak or ivy. (See Urine Packs and
Compresses).

5. Another method is to pour old or fresh urine into clean, plastic
spray bottle and spray the rash, eczema, etc.

Skin Massages

Always augment your use of oral urine therapy with skin massages
particuJariy on the face, neck and feet John Armstrong recommended
this practice especially when fasting for an acute condition, and
people who use it, swear by it. These massages have a tonifying,
refreshing, relaxing effect and are said to allow for gradual
absorption of urine nutrients through the skin. Pour either old or
fresh urine into a wide, shallow container and dip your hands into the
liquid. Shake off excess, then vigorously massage into a small area of
skin anywhere on the body until hands and skin are dry. Rewet hands
and begin massaging another area until dry; re

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

spices. If you wish to gradually become
accustomed to the taste, mix urine with water or fruit juice or mix a
spoonful of honey into the urine. The remedy, urine, is not lucrative.
Urine is free and always available for those who need it. In a world
which money talks, urine therapy can appear be threatening to those
who earn their living by manufactunng or prescribing medicine. In
short, urine therapy does not fit in the current economic picture of
scarcity. Many people believe we are healthier nowadays thanks to
advances in medical science. This is partly true.The flip side of the
coin is that we have had to give up a great deal of freedom and
independence. The enormous efforts of medical science are partly based
upon the failure to really cure illnesses. Fighti-ng symptoms is
considered to be crucial, but this does not take care of the cause.
Urine therapy, being a real nature cure, not only reduces the symp-
tom, but also deals with the cause of the illness. When you are
convinced it works for you, the reluctance to talk about it will
gradually subside, and maybe even disappear. Per-haps you will start
to enjoy talking about it, as I do. You can be sure that you will be
surrounded by plenty of laughter, which in fact can be rather
pleasant. The odor of urine is much less repulsive than most people
think since most associate urine with public toilets. Actually, it
often smells rather pleasant when applied fresh on the skin. I myself
regularly use pure urine as aftershave and hair lotion.

The majority of useful, vital substances is found in the morning
urine. This is because at night, while you sleep, your body is totally
relaxed

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
It merged, you leaved, yet Marion never thoughtfully elected about the office.