You Pet'em, We Cook'em?

1 view

Shelton Bumgarner

Jun 22, 2007, 3:24:05 AM6/22/07
While we've often made the joke about a pet shop cum resturant named
"You Pet'em, We Cook'em," we never thought we'd actually see something
that came so...close.

Leave it dear olde NPR to give us the details about The Bau House
Cafe:

This is a full-service cafe, with people sipping drinks and
slurping noodles. There's no dog meat on the menu, though it remains a
delicacy at some Korean restaurants.

[...]

Even a Persian cat recently made an appearance, stirring some
interest but no fights. These are well-trained and well-behaved dogs
who reign over the cafe.

-LSB