"Is Paris Hilton Going to Have to Choke a Bitch?"

Shelton Bumgarner

Jul 13, 2005, 9:57:42 PM7/13/05
By BOBBY "SOJU" TUTTLE
Ahssa! Staff Writer
http://www.migukin.com
http://iaefr.blogspot.com

Despite wanting to just sit in my apartment and moan (and not in a good
way) I am being forced by my evil editor to write about the "sociable
media" literary stylings of one Paris Hilton.

As you may know, Paris wrote this in her Sidekick II:

And what conversation might that be bitch?
What do you think kristen
Did she learn her lesson?
Welsome back to gamma?
I think gamsy wants a little kiss
Its a gamma tradition Gamsy is waiting

That first line is one of the best lines I've read in a long,long time.

"And what conversation might that be bitch?" is the shirt I want now.
To go with my "South Korea has Seoul" T-shirt. Yes, I have it. In fact,
I'm wearing it right now. So there.

Given that Paris' other contribution to the English language is the
sublime "That's hot," her latest pithy comment is a significant
increase in quality. That phrase is right up there with "Is Wayne Brady
going to have to choke a bitch?"

And then this bit of quirky, existential piece of prose:

Welsome back to gamma?
I think gamsy wants a little kiss
Its a gamma tradition Gamsy is waiting

Who or what is "gamma?" Is it some "little sister at the frat house"
thing that I wouldn't understand? And is she being literal or
figurative when she says "little kiss?"

The mind boggles.

David DeLaney

Sep 26, 2008, 11:26:27 AM9/26/08
Shelton Bumgarner <mig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>By BOBBY "SOJU" TUTTLE
>Ahssa! Staff Writer
>http://www.migukin.com
>http://iaefr.blogspot.com
>
>Despite wanting to just sit in my apartment and moan (and not in a good
>way) I am being forced by my evil editor to write about the "sociable
>media" literary stylings of one Paris Hilton.

Depression: seeing the above (and some more), thinking "Lee's baaaaaack!",
then checking the date and finding VIC has again burped up some three-year-old
posts. Wah.

Dave "maybe the crosspost will SHOCK HIM BACK TO LIFE e-LECTRICALLY" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower