It drives me nuts when companies don't use e-mail after giving them the address and when I told them that I am deaf. :(

Ant

Mar 1, 2022, 4:40:38 PM3/1/22
Do you all have this problem too? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
Dang tech issues again like the 12 yrs. old PC losing its 115 SSD SSD, iPhone, emails, changes, etc. BUSY & warmer weather again for the new week and before the short month ended! Incoming cold rain and slammy hump day again soon!
| |o o| |

Charles Lindsey

Mar 2, 2022, 7:02:00 AM3/2/22
On 01/03/2022 21:40, Ant wrote:
> Do you all have this problem too? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
It is certainly the case that people at large do not appreciate our difficulties
and make due allowance for them. People whose disability is blindness find that
the general public are much more supportive (even over-supportive).

--
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At my New Home, still doing my own thing------
Tel: +44 161 488 1845 Web: https://www.clerew.man.ac.uk