Speaking at a school.

The weird writer

Jan 7, 2011, 1:01:35 PM1/7/11
Hi. I am Robert Kingett and I'm a public speaker who is interested in
speaking to a campus. I have a program that's called Kingett speaks.
The web site is http://p3speak.webs.com/ it’s an uplifting program
that inspires people to look into their being and find hidden
confidence, strength, and gut. I want to ask you if anyone knows of
someone in a school that might benifit. I believe that, even though
my
story isn't a happy one, I will uplift some spirits and put
determination into some people’s hearts. I believe that by lending my
voice I can also lift hearts and hold heads up, and make people
really
understand and appreciate life. My manager is also attached to this
email. I will do it for free. I just want to have the chance to lift
some heads and hearts. My summery of what I will be talking about
will
be below. Enjoy. If you have any more questions, my manager can be
reached at (321) 544 8886. my phone number is 904 576 4329.

Robert Kingett is 21 years old. He was born premature and diagnosed
with cerebral palsy and blindness. Growing up, he has overcome
abandonment, neglect, and child abuse. However, Robert never let his
physical challenges or home environment stop him from pursuing his
dreams. He has always been able to tap into an internal strength that
empowers him to want to show the world what he is made of.

Even as a teenager he had focus and drive beyond his years. In high
school, Robert had several honors classes, which is not necessarily
surprising. Nevertheless, what is surprising is that he was homeless
and did not let that stop him from graduating. In addition, he will
continue his education majoring in Journalism.

Now a writer and speaker he shares his message as an example to
encourage others to tap into their inner power. Robert is persistent,
passionate, and persuasive. Attendees feel inspired and he feels
enlivened.

What are you waiting for? Invite this young man to share his message
and to lift your heart now!