Job searches and interviews when being deaf question.

Ant

Mar 30, 2015, 7:46:48 PM3/30/15
Hello.

How do you handle communications with job searches and interviews when
being deaf in both hearing and speaking (impediments)? It seems like I
get less chances of being hired when I mention this. :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I think the ants are waking up -- they need to start farming so..."
--Erin from The Office (U.S.) S7E18 (Todd Packer).