Raise The Minimum Wage To 50% Per Capita GDP Of The County After Taxes In California

Intelligent Party

Sep 21, 2022, 2:44:46 PM9/21/22
Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in California.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 21, 2022, 2:59:30 PM9/21/22
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 11:44:52 -0700, Intelligent Party
<Intel...@savetheworldmsn.com> wrote:

>Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in California.

No.

Work harder.

Don't waste your time with a stupid "Woman's Studies" degree.
Apprentice to a plumber or an electrician.

Vote against any politician that doesn't try to stop spending so much.

Get a roommate if you can't afford to live on your own. You don't
DESERVE a house. You have to earn it.

You don't need the latest iPhone.

If you're not making enough money, get another job. If all you can do
is flip hamburgers, you don't deserve $28 an hour before California
taxes.

NoBody

Sep 22, 2022, 6:52:02 AM9/22/22
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 11:44:52 -0700, Intelligent Party
<Intel...@savetheworldmsn.com> wrote:

>Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in California.

Another moron who hasn't learned from the last two years.

Scout

Sep 22, 2022, 7:38:47 AM9/22/22

"Intelligent Party" <Intel...@savetheworldmsn.com> wrote in message
> Raise the minimum wage to 50% per capita GDP of the County after taxes in
> California.

Great and when the hyperinflation sets in.. then what?

I mean GDP is the value of all goods and services produced..

Somehow I doubt that labor is 50% of the value of everything.