'Masks make us slaves': thousands march in Berlin anti-lockdown protest - video

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 1, 2020, 8:25:03 PM8/1/20
https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/aug/01/masks-make-us-slaves-
thousands-march-in-berlin-anti-lockdown-protest-video

Up to 17,000 people, including libertarians and anti-vaccination
activists, have marched in Berlin to protest against Germany's coronavirus
regulations. Many flouted guidance on wearing masks and physical
distancing as they accused the government of 'stealing our freedom'.

While Germany had initial success in containing the virus, infections are
rising and its R number has risen above one.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 2, 2020, 10:17:01 AM8/2/20
On 8/1/20 8:25 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/aug/01/masks-make-us-slaves-
> thousands-march-in-berlin-anti-lockdown-protest-video
>
> Up to 17,000 people, including libertarians and anti-vaccination
> activists, have marched in Berlin to protest against Germany's coronavirus
> regulations. Many flouted guidance on wearing masks and physical
> distancing as they accused the government of 'stealing our freedom'.
>
> While Germany had initial success in containing the virus, infections are
> rising and its R number has risen above one.

Men will take off the masks but women will be forced to continue to wear
them and then for the masks to become fashion and become the Muslim Face
coverings and then maybe a full Burka so that in the end it is a way to
"boil the frog in the water" and by that I mean a way to use force and
nudging to convince women that they need to wear a "face covering for
medical reasons" so that they will NOT resist.

If the powers that be said that face coverings were for Sharia law too
many women would reject it. BUT SAY IT"S FORE FEMINISM and women;s
health care like wearing a pink ribbon is for the breast cancer
"solidarity" then women will accept it just as the FOOTBALL PLAYERS want
men to kneel during the NATIONAL ANTHEM at FootBall games to get them
used to kneeling and then tried to expand that to kneeling to Blacks...
and that would be expanded again to the next level and then you men
would spend all your time on your knees to your new Communist masters.

You're all being managed with Psychological warfare.... The NEWS MEDIA
is YOUR ENEMY.

--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*