Call for an URGENT action

REDHA BENDRIDI

Nov 22, 2019, 12:14:35 PM11/22/19
UREGENT / UNIVERSAL CRIMES: International Campaign for Truth and Justice.
Dear Madam, Sir;

Please I ask your URGENT help, support and assistance to launch an international campaign for Truth and Justice and a Call to the United Nations to create immediately an international commission for fact-finding and investigation to stop an international tragedy and getting justice.

I’m an Algerian citizen, victim of international crimes and in a very difficult situation.

Please I ask you to publish my story (Letter to the world) in your websites and forums and sign my petition and give your recommendation.

Please investigate and give me your testimonial.

Best regards.

Mr. BENDRIDI REDHA

Algeria.

Email: bendrid...@gmail.com