Call to the International Community.

REDHA BENDRIDI

Apr 24, 2020, 9:33:09 PM4/24/20
URGENT Call to the International Community.

The International Community must be mobilized to stop the genocide; they kill us, the victims by millions here in Algeria and around the world; they use hidden criminal methods.

I need help to open my case which is a Global and American case and resolve it.

Best regards.

Mr. REDHA BENDRIDI.

Algeria.

https://redhabendridi.wordpress.com

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/the_united_nations_and_the_international_community_coronavirus_must_be_stopped_immediately_the_absolutely_truth_about_coronavirus_1/edit/ https://tinyurl.com/u5us5vt

https://globalcampaignfortruthandjustice.blogspot.com/

https://bendridiredha729166936.wordpress.com/

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1coOq0dbr1isqjMf510r8DWUmBeFgShWu?usp=sharing

https://tinyurl.com/yek32b9q