HIDDEN SENSITIVE AND CRITICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE AMERICAN NATIONAL SECURITY AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY

1 view

REDHA BENDRIDI

Feb 19, 2020, 4:18:14 AM2/19/20
PLEASE I ASK EVRYONE TO HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE.

Dear all,

In January 2013 a group of terrorists attacked the plant of Tiguentourine petroleum field in Algeria, where there were many innocents victims, this terrorist attack is related to my case. I have sensitive hidden information about financing of international terrorism and the international security, I must meet URGENTLY a delegate from the INTERPOL, FBI, United Nations and the NGO working in crimes and the international community, please inform the families of victims of this terrorist attack about these information.

Best Regards.

Mr. REDHA BENDRIDI.

Algeria.

Email: redhab...@gmail.com
       bendrid...@gmail.com
       redhab...@hotmail.com

h t t p s : / / g l o b a l c a m p a i g n f o r t r u t h a n d j u s t i c e . b l o g s p o t . co m / (please leave the spaces between characters)

h t t p s : / / b e n d r i d i r e d h a 7 2 9 1 6 6 9 3 6 . w o r d p r e s s . c o m /  (please leave the spaces between characters)

h t t p s : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / y e k 3 2 b 9 q (please leave the spaces between characters)

h t t p s : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / y 4 q 9 g r e l (please leave the spaces between characters)

h t t p s : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / t 7 u u n k b (please leave the spaces between characters)

h t t p s : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / q u m 6 p 2 v   (please leave the spaces between characters)