ACLU Money guys.... product placement concept.

doc.m...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 6:21:22 AM12/14/17
Start having 'cool' characters in film and television have their lawyer on speed dial and speaker. So that when the cops pull them over, they hit speed dial and their lawyer is on tap.

Also, 24/7 law firms just for that purpose. All it takes is a small team of people with a phone and a law degree, they can be doin' their thing at home as long as they'll answer the phone.

What you realllly can get away with pamphlets that advertise dozens of legal loopholes in each state. Things like in California how you can make a left against a red light as long as it is safe because a stop is defined by 'definition of stop' in the california vehicle code, which means you have to stop, then proceed when safe.

Also, things like offshore range for legal cocaine. Anything that anyone might want to do that they think they can't. flamethrowers? vehicle weaponry? tits out in your vehicle? you guys know this stuff.

What's my angle? Sick of piggies illegally surveilling me and similar illegal invasions of my privacy and violations of my civil rights.