[Black Liars Matter...] UK billionaire rips affirmative action, says BLM caused 'more bigotry'

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 7, 2021, 9:49:18 PM7/7/21
https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/uk-billionaire-rips-affirmative-action-blm/

A British billionaire businessman has ripped affirmative action as being
“dangerous for society” — and suggested that the Black Lives Matter
movement may have created “more bigotry.”

“I’m not very keen on unbalancing society by having quotas,” John
Caudwell, the founder of a UK chain of cellphone stores, Phones 4u, told
the Times of London.

“I always think the best person should win, whether they’re black, white,
male or female,” said Caudwell, who is estimated to be worth $3.1 billion.

“I don’t like positive discrimination … I think positive discrimination is
dangerous for society,” he told the Times Education Commission, a year-
long study into whether radical change is needed in UK education.

“It leads to resentment and I’ve witnessed that a lot.

“Did Black Lives Matter improve the cause of black people, or did it cause
more resentment and more bigotry? That’s a good debate to have,” he
insisted.

“I’m not into positive discrimination, but I am into creating
opportunities as much as possible for people,” he said.

Despite his criticism, Caudwell conceded that he understood “where it
comes from,” suggesting it could work in extreme circumstances.

“I understand there’s a time and a place where that is beneficial, for
instance post-apartheid in South Africa,” he said.

Caudwell also ripped the UK education system for having “brainwashed”
children into thinking they needed a degree to get a job — as well as
pushing them into universities just to “get them off the dole,” referring
to the UK term for unemployment benefits.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.