Re: 'Radicalized' Hitler Youth students storm pro-Israel teacher's classroom in New York

Farm animal report

Nov 26, 2023, 1:10:03 AM11/26/23
On 25 Nov 2023, Gary <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:uju6ar$305t3$4...@dont-email.me:

> Thanks to that black dick addict Kathy Hochul!

Several hundred students stormed the hallways of a New York City high
school after a teacher was found to have attended a pro-Israel protest,
causing the teacher to have to lock herself in an office to avoid the
uproarious crowd.

The incident at Hillcrest High School in Queens occurred on Monday after
pro-Palestinian students learned the teacher had a photo on social media
where she held a sign, saying "I stand with Israel."

Several social media posts show the large group of students chanting,
holding up Palestinian flags, and congregating in the hallway. Other
videos posted on social media showed a water fountain ripped out from a
hallway, along with damage to the floor of a boys' bathroom.

Students chanted "free Palestine" and called for the teacher to be fired,
the New York Post reported. The NYPD eventually broke up the riot and was
able to take the teacher out of the school building safely.

In a statement to the outlet, the teacher, who was not named for safety
concerns, said she was "shaken to my core by the calls to violence against
me."

“I have been a teacher for 23 years in the New York City public school
system — for the last seven at Hillcrest High School. I have worked hard
to be supportive of our entire student body and an advocate for our
community, and was shaken to my core by the calls to violence against me
that occurred online and outside my classroom last week,” she said. “No
one should ever feel unsafe at school — students and teachers alike.”

“It’s my hope in the days ahead we can find a way to have meaningful
discussions about challenging topics with respect for each other’s diverse
perspectives and shared humanity. Unless we can learn to see each other as
people we will never be able to create a safe learning community,” she
added.

Democratic Councilman Robert Holden and several students at the school
believed the rioters were ignorant of the situation in Israel-Gaza, and
that contributed to the protest.

"I don’t know why these students are so misinformed, so intolerant and so
radicalized. They don’t even know the history of the Middle East. They
haven’t been taught that," Holden said.

"It's evident they're clueless about Middle East history. When did our
education system fail so miserably?" he added in a post on X, formerly
known as Twitter.

The incident is the latest pro-Palestinian demonstration that has gone
beyond orderly protests, with several incidents in New York City occurring
in the weeks since the war between Israel and Hamas began last month.

Protests in Manhattan on Thursday saw about ten people arrested after the
New York Public Library was vandalized by protesters.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/radicalized-students-storm-pro-
israel-teachers-new-york