Murder Investigation FDIC (?'s), Bank Examiner Holocaust, 1 Returned, Me

Saint Ram Bone

May 16, 2010, 1:36:36 PM5/16/10
Below is an email I, Kurt Brown, a independent investigative
journalist who specializes in investigating governmentally sanctioned
crimes, sent to my prior employer as a bank examiner, the Federal
Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC a federal agency), where the prior
regional director where I worked in San Francisco FDIC had his brains
blown out at his desk. I survived the attempts on my life, but not
the American Holocaust.

To: ATLCommun...@fdic.gov, BOSCommun...@fdic.gov,
CHICommun...@fdic.gov, DALCommun...@fdic.gov,
KSCommuni...@fdic.gov, MEMCommun...@fdic.gov,
SFCommuni...@fdic.gov, communit...@fdic.gov, OD...@fdic.gov,
ef...@fdic.govCc: ygmic...@yahoo.com,
code...@mail.democracyinaction.org, noflac...@rocketmail.com,
dsau...@sfchronicle.com, me...@sfchronicle.com

webm...@fdic.gov, me...@fdic.gov, db...@fdic.gov,
LLPCo...@FDIC.gov, jacksonvillec...@fdic.gov,
fhar...@fdic.gov, si...@fdic.gov, jdo...@fdic.gov, sk...@fdic.gov,
djo...@fdic.gov, vtho...@fdic.gov

Hello,

I was ordered to stop my investigative journalistic work on a story I
was working on involving FDIC's San Francisco regional director's
murder labeled suicide. The murder occurred circa 1992 and the order
to stop the investigation was part of a judgment that was in 2001 by a
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge. The case was nolle processed on May
24, 2006 in Los Angeles Superior Court. I have resumed part of the
investigation at this time. I have a burning question and a request,
as an American Holocaust Survivor since 2001..

I am Kurt Brown former FDIC bank examiner 1999 and 2000, Sacramento
(Roseville) FDIC, and San Francisco FDIC. I am also a trained
investigative journalist with a degree in that field also. I also am
trained to the Senior year in medical laboratory technology and ran
tests on your FDIC agency like a surgeon with a pen and a bullhorn and
I used myself as bait. I was trained in the US Navy so do not be
alarmed. I am an honorably discharged military man who handled
firearms as part of a security team on a guided missile fast frigate,
the USS Reid FFG 30 and we were in San Francisco, once..

I have two requests. I want the name of the FDIC regional director
who allegedly committed suicide in his San Francisco office prior to
George Masa's arrival as Regional Director of that office in San
Francisco 1993.

I want a job for the FDIC as a bank examiner or I want payment for the
forced injections and torture I endured after being attacked in 2001
after St. Valentines Day afer I ran a test at your FDIC agency to see
if a murderer was present.

I was forcibly injected and forced medical procedures after I alerted
the VA in Los Angeles in front of a video camera on the morning of
April 23, 2001 that Sheriff Jack Tillman in Mobile Alabama was
starving inmates. I also stated on that video by VA officer Blackman
or Blackwell that I had been attacked after running a test to see if I
would attract assassins from the federal FDIC in San Francisco and
their NTEU associates. I had alerted the FDIC that I suspected money
laundering sanctioned by some in the FDIC and their links to Nevada's
syndicates and I toyed with them a bit as a parasitologist would a
group of pin worms. No offense, I am trained in medicine also and
must make humor, just as I did in the American Holocaust Camps of Los
Angeles and Mobile Alabama and Flagstaff Arizona. I was notified
through my sources that the year I was attacked a judge in Seattle was
killed. He was Thomas Crane Wales and he handled banking fraud cases.

Tillman had taken my gun permit on 4/3/2001 at high noon when I was
going to report him as a thief. I had no gun and I was running a test
to see if it was him. He was the weakest link, 360k thief. Your FDIC
murder labeled suicide was the toughest for me. I am now damaged
goods. I continued my work as an investigative journalist,
independent. I was injected and knocked unconscious in 2004 when
reporting a toxic spill to a Flagstaff hospital. It was likely too
close to Las Vegas and the FDIC money laundering associates. I was in
exile 2003 and 2004 and paritally blinded with poisons in Humboldt
county California and ignored by my probation officer. The million
dollar bail and injections and torture had caused me to cave in to the
plea agreement in 2001. They will not give me a trial by jury now,
even though the case was nolle processed. I would win. New
evidence.

The government called me insane, saying I speak quickly. I have a
speech impediment that causes me to speak quickly when nervous, and
likely have some nervous ancestry blood line from the mediterranean
who were executed by tribesmen of the North and South poles who came
to visit.

I fled Mobile and was forcibly injected in Los Angeles at the LA VA
Westwood by a likely Treasury Department employee. You know, the ones
who do bank and police duties, the SS. I did not know the LA VA
Westwood had been ordered to stop all forced injections and forced
medical procedures in 1999 or I would not have stopped there in 2001
with my U haul and belongings.

I no longer use VA healthcare and will not touch them. I no longer
apply for federal work because I was blacklisted by Sue Carroll and
George Masa of the FDIC and likely their magistrate laundering funds
in California and Nevada and the Pacific Rim. I was told it was the
Asian syndicates that caused me grief in 2001. I would have to double
check. My case for daring to stay alive was dropped, nolle processed,
yet I am treated as an untouchable. I was attacked again in 2009. I
make too much noise as a journalist who mocks his characters in art as
he tests them in life. This time it was rank ameteurs likely part of
the hate groups or profiteers who are criminal in government and I got
ripped off by a realtor in a corrupt real estate deal on a slum house
near the oil slick.

I am very damaged since FDIC employment. I want payment or a job, but
I will simply accept the name of the dead man at the FDIC San
Francisco if that is all I can get. I am sure there are not that
many dead bank examiners and I need to make some money.

You can still send mail to me at my old address you have on file or
contact the VA or PVA. I would like a christmas payment of back pay
and my job since 4/28/2000 or payment, or the name of the dead man in
your FDIC offices who was covered up.

For those who oppose me, I do not carry a gun any longer. I do not
run tests as I used to, not on the FDIC because I now know the truth.
There are sanctioned government criminals in our midst.

What was that FDIC regional directors name?

I will accept all donations. You can google search Mobile Audit Club
to read of the things I have been doing since exile. I can not see as
well as I was partially blinded with poisons sprayed in my eyes. A
fellow veteran warned me not to work for the FDIC. He was a disabled
veteran also. Sue Carroll ARD FDIC and the Arbitrator fired me for
not dropping an EEOC complaint in 2000 and the case was not heard. It
was in a way a part of the test. I really wanted to know if there
were killers in our ranks.

I am the best bank examiner you ever had.

If you want to donate name, money, or job, email me.

Say Hello to (deleted for newsgroup) for me and (deleted for
newsgroup). They are my references and two of the greatest men you
had working for you during that time.

(deleted for newsgroup) left the FDIC Roseville saying I should
leave. Youse guys should cover up the faces of youse messenger boys
from the Nevada New Jersey tie line and don't be swinging metal and
sweatin.

I would like payment. I am sick with prolonged stress from this. I
could have contacted you in 2006 after the case was nolle processed.
I will work again, preferably the Pacific Rim, maybe in an Executive
Level Suite where blood is on the floor, or at my old desk with a
stapler and a first class ticket to honolulu. I have a story about
that place and the FDIC that is true blue on Mobile Audit Club.

Sheriff Jack Tillman who took my gun permit was forced out, and I am
sure I can get him to carry the guns, no bullets and no payment. I
got his retirement for him, too much if you ask me. I want 9.11
Million Dollars for my suffering. That is not that much. You could
have just killed me. It would be preferable to forced injections.
Your FDIC management pushed for those injections. Freedom of speech
is not allowed in China or in Nazi Italy or in Gaza Strip or, etc.

I survived. The other guy did not, the guy you called a suicide in
San Francisco. What was his FDIC Regional Director name? And please,
payment, or job, or information.

Thanks and I wish you all well in these trying times.

Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, and lately the ARD F-DIC Party Clown
(its an age thing)

My address is on file with the VA. I U D Sweet Carol. I only wanted
to work. Now thanks to the FDIC, I am damaged goods, discarded junk
at age 50. 9.11 is what I need. I can use the name to complete the
story and the investigation. I need it and will as a skilled
reporter, find out through one of you or someone else, perhaps a
surviving family member.

contact me by email if you need my address. Thank you. You all are
my friends I hope and you can feel free to rebroadcast this email or
things at the Mobile Audit Club website. Have a holiday FDIC Sweet
Carol Day.

Kurt Brown

Mobile Audit Club
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

Is It Armegddon my friends like Marilyn Manson, and remember in your F-
DIC tourniquet is, moi, Dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnoATJ7SR5U&feature=channel