SixStringStu Father's Day Review 2023

jack

Jun 18, 2023, 2:14:48 PM6/18/23

Thanks on this and every Father's day go to Catherine Elaine Keagle who
flushed the offspring of James Stuart Hodges down the toilet where it
belongsd. As a result, the human gene pool has not been contaiminated by
this low-life piece of human waste.

James Stuart Hodges (aka SixStringStu, aka 6StringStu) is the criminal,
pathological liar, self-proclaimed sociopath and life-long societal
parasite who instigated and perpetuated the flame war that turned this
newsgroup into the spam pit that it is today.

James Stuart Hodges has long record of violent behavior and several
felony arrests. One of those arrests got him locked up in a loony bin.
Also, one of the women who he impregnated had her unborn child murdered
because she didn't want to spend the best years of her life raising the
illegitimate offspring of a criminal freak.

From: "6StringStu" <hawki...@nccray.net>
Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500
" Of the three felonies on my record,
1: Violation of the Mann act (federal kidnapping...)....
2nd Felony arrest Homicide........
3rd felony arrest assault with intent........
Lots of misdomeanors..... fighting hand to hand stuff......"

From: "Six String Stu" <hawki...@nccray.net>
Newsgroups: alt.music.home-studio

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:54:41 -0600

"Six months for simple assault is nothing to me. My history and criminal
record stand as proof of what I am capable of....."

James Stuart Hodges
577 SW Dexter Cir, Apt 201
1442 SW Haygood Loop, Apt 101
Lake City, FL 32025
(386) 438-8968
(828) 817-2240
Local PD: (386) 752-4344

James Stuart Hodges (aka 6StringStu, aka KD6STU)
c/o James Strom
940 NW 120th Trail
Branford, FL 32008
(828)-817-2240 (cell)