Sad, but ture...our beloved jack-off jack is indeed a rabid racist

Twayne

Mar 5, 2011, 6:20:05 PM3/5/11

The following reply by our beloved jack-off jack, the racist scumbag, is
just the tip of the iceberg

From: nomospam@usenet. (Nobama)
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.obama,nyc.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.society.liberalism
Subject: Re: Niggerfuxation
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:04:32 GMT

Memphis jigaboos are in the minor league compared to jigaboos in
Motown, Baltimore, Gary, E. St. Louis, and several other places ...
That's where you'll find your super-vicious breed of homo negronus
Americanus.

Jon

Mar 5, 2011, 9:37:47 PM3/5/11
diabolical