SixStringStu Memorial Day Review 2023: John F. Wesolowski

jack.

May 29, 2023, 12:16:16 PM5/29/23

After the career criminal James Stuart Hodges and his Lord & Savior John
F. Wesolowski destroyed this newsgroup, jack-off Jack and his small cadre
of admirers attempted to start a private circle jerk
(Google group socialsecuritydisability) and appointed the control freak
James Stuart Hodges as one of the group's so-called managers.

The link to jack-off Jack's private circle jerk was
http://groups.google.com/group/socialsecuritydisability?hl=en
That link is no longer valid because jack-off Jack's private circle jerk
ended almost immediately after it began. Nonetheless, there are numerous
references to it in
posts to this cesspool.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/alt.social-security-
disability/http$3A$2F$2Fgroups.google.com$2Fgroup
$2Fsocialsecuritydisability$3Fhl$3Den
http://tinyurl.com/mnb2rst

The only thing that is better than the demise of jack-off Jack's private
circle jerk is the recent demise of jack-off Jack himself.
https://www.fletcherfuneralhome.net/obituary/John-Wesolowski
When I happened to stumble upon that good news, that this psychopath had
reached room temperature, it made my day..
Hopefully jack-off-jack's cadre of admirers will soon follow.

Rot in hell WaybackJack, BroJack, etc., etc., etc.

That said, in memoryof and as a listing tribute to this low-life sack of
shit and piece of human waste, I offer the following relevant odes that
others have posted on the Usenet. .:

"Way Back Jack, his mother licks my crack,
Then she sucks my dick until it's yellah.
An' his mother-fuckin' fathah doesn't so much as bother
To use some spittle when he's bung-holin' little
Boys, before they're rollin' in the shower, their 'nads all a'
swollen,
While our perverted faggot Jack laps up all their bloody turds.
He's a real low-life fellah, whose perversion escapes mere words

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/336baad3954b6f5
1?dmode=source

From alt.native, May 4, 2002.

Brother Jack is a racist bigot
His mouth is a toxic old spigot
He spews out his hate
He never can wait
To find some more dolts who will dig it!

We know a white jerk named Jack
Who really wants to be black
He calls himself "brother"
Wears clothes from his mother(*)