Vet bill

Notroll2012

Feb 17, 2011, 1:31:41 PM2/17/11
My cat ate one of those rubber bands you fucknozzles are always dropping on
my sidewalk. The vet charges were $240. Which one of you numbnutzs gets
the bill?

goPostal

Feb 17, 2011, 7:31:56 PM2/17/11

"Notroll2012" <notro...@charter.net> wrote in message

> My cat ate one of those rubber bands you fucknozzles are always dropping
> on my sidewalk. The vet charges were $240. Which one of you numbnutzs
> gets the bill?

Send it to me. I need something to wipe my ass with.

Notroll2012

Feb 17, 2011, 9:37:39 PM2/17/11

"goPostal" wrote in message news:16j7p.27655$4L4....@newsfe11.iad...

I never use USPS for anything time sensitive. As I'm certain you must need
to wipe your bulbous ass with great regularity, I'll send it FedEx.

goPostal

Feb 24, 2011, 1:37:36 PM2/24/11

"Notroll2012" <notro...@charter.net> wrote in message

I can see your penchant for timeliness, seeing as how you are posting into a
group and method many years past it's prime.

How's your cat? It's clear where he learned his affinity for eating used
rubbers, I hope you guys can break the habit. You just don't KNOW where
those things have been, I tell ya.

Notroll2012

Feb 27, 2011, 9:10:02 PM2/27/11

"goPostal" wrote in message news:Wzx9p.38733$Bv7....@newsfe12.iad...

The cat is fine. Not even his featherbedding union could save the letter
carrier.

goPostal

Mar 1, 2011, 10:21:15 AM3/1/11

"Notroll2012" <notro...@charter.net> wrote in message

Really? So you won't mind posting the news clip where it's reported he was
fired?

You could just post the city and I'll ask the local myself to verify. No?
Didn't think so.

Notroll2012

Mar 6, 2011, 3:46:47 PM3/6/11

"goPostal" wrote in message news:M98bp.20155$vr.1...@newsfe13.iad...

Rather than that, why don’t you give me a good reason for dropping rubber
bands all over sidewalks and porches?

ElLippo

Mar 12, 2011, 11:15:07 AM3/12/11
Better than "Rather than that...", why don't you ask your letter carrier directly why he drops rubber bands all over sidewalks and porches instead of barking at those who have nothing to do with your problem? Maybe you should take steps to safeguard your damn cat from the dangers that lurk beyond the limits of your home. As well, it might spare your neighbors some grief that cats allowed to roam at large are known to cause. If your cat damaged your neighbors garden or ruined a screen, would you be willing to pay the bill to repair the damage? The crap house door swings two ways.

Notroll2012

Mar 12, 2011, 3:41:55 PM3/12/11

"ElLippo" wrote in message

The cat was not beyond the limits of my home, but rather on my front porch.
And yes, if my animal damaged another's property, I would pay for the
repairs. Pretty simple concept. Complaining to the letter carrier is about
as smart as complaining to someone who is about to prepare your fast food.
The mail is slow enough and comes late enough in the day as it is. I
wouldn't want it upon as well.

Parade Magazine reports today that postal clerks make $58k per year. For
that money do you already have to be slow and hateful, or is that part of
the on-the-job training?

ElLippo

Mar 12, 2011, 6:40:49 PM3/12/11
On Mar 12, 3:41 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "ElLippo"  wrote in message
SNIPPED

> Parade Magazine reports today that postal clerks make $58k per year.  For
> that money do you already have to be slow and hateful, or is that part of
> the on-the-job training?

I'm fortunate where the post office I go to, the clerks treat me with
courtesy. You mean to say that those who are employed in other
businesses are not slow and hateful???? I've seen more than my share
of some real losers who should be cleaning bathrooms instead of
dealing with the public. One can't always paint everyone with the same
brush where there's good and bad in every occupation and profession.

But I must say that anyone who would turn up his or her nose at a $58K
per year gig isn't by attitude necessarilly slow and hateful to
'qualify' being hired as a postal clerk. I'd raaaather call that
person a damn fool for not latching on a gig like that.

Adam H. Kerman

Mar 12, 2011, 11:02:03 PM3/12/11
ElLippo <alleg...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I'm fortunate where the post office I go to, the clerks treat me with
>courtesy.

At a post office I use regularly, the window clerks range from decent to
particularly nice, but a couple of their supervisors resent dealing with
customers. One office was so large that it used to have clerks working
the box section on three shifts seven days a week, although two of the
shifts Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday were nominal staffing.
They eliminated the lightly staffed shifts entirely. The post office was
is large so they attempt to serve the box section from the retail side
with retail supervisors doing work that the box section once did. They
sure dislike dealing with customers.

Notroll2012

Mar 13, 2011, 5:47:45 PM3/13/11

"Adam H. Kerman" wrote in message news:ilhfjr$j10$1...@news.albasani.net...

ElLippo <alleg...@comcast.net> wrote:

That's interesting as, but for customers, they'd have no jobs at all. I
guess charm is not a prerequisite for being a postal supervisor.

Jon M

Mar 14, 2011, 10:53:16 PM3/14/11

I've never known it to be. I've known a very few supervisors who
could turn on the charm, but they generally haven't been the good
supervisors. That requires a different skill set.

On a slightly different note, I'd like to know how Parade magazine
arrived at that $58,000 figure for clerks. If they're talking about
just cash, that figure is 10 or 15% high.

--

Jon M

"History proves again and again how Nature points up the folly of
men." -- Godzilla