Saturday Morning 9-20-21

Bill Blevins

Feb 20, 2021, 11:14:23 AMFeb 20
Good morning those of us left. Sunny and 24°f in the Ozarks. John Rolfe match in a Wally Frank military bit billiard. La Croix on the side. How that your weekend is pleasant.

Bill

hardcrackers

Feb 20, 2021, 5:59:22 PMFeb 20
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:14:23 AM UTC-6, bblev...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good morning those of us left. Sunny and 24°f in the Ozarks. John Rolfe match in a Wally Frank military bit billiard. La Croix on the side. How that your weekend is pleasant.
>
> Bill
I was smoking a bowl of Velvet in an old Nutt Hurricane pipe while outside getting the mail and connecting the battery charger to the convertible and just piddling about outside while the snow is melting and waiting for the ground to become liquefied. Weather guys have been saying rain will be on the way. After lows at night of windchills of -20s it was in the mid 40s and sunny, a Heat Wave! We are still having issues of the whole county running out of water and it out right now. The water tank should refill in a few hours and they haven't found why the water use has gone up. They were pumping water but between the pumpstation and the tank it wasn't getting in the tank.
Going out to pick up Pizza.
Ron Ward