Happy Pipe Week!

hardcrackers

Jun 22, 2021, 7:20:48 PM6/22/21
Pipe Week started this Sunday on Father's Day in celebration of pipes. It's all about the pipe!
Currently smoking as my first pipe of the day a little later than normal, some Haunted Bookshop in a MM straight Mark Twain with a fancy white Forever Stem with an unfiltered wheat beer from Pete's in Krebs, OK called Choc/1919.
I may be going on Zoom later tonight on YouTube's Yardism's Zoom room at 6 Pacific Time and maybe later on Jon's All Braided Up on Google Meets when he sends me the links and I don't forget, again.

Ron in Eastern Oklahoma

Daniel

Jun 24, 2021, 2:49:38 AM6/24/21
I smoked my old Savinelli Tris 1/4 bent today with a locally blended version
of Nightcap.

It was a nice smoke.

--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world

Eric Kristian

Jun 26, 2021, 7:40:56 AM6/26/21
Enjoying a bowl of Goblin Mixture in a Savinelli Estella on this rare rainy day in Ottawa, Canada.