Bill Ashton Taylor pipe's - Taylor made

feféér amidea

Dec 26, 2023, 10:34:05 AM12/26/23
Greetings,
I'm interested in pipes created by william Taylor.
In particular, those labelled "Taylor made".

I would like a review of the pros and cons from both individuals and professionals. But particularly from aficionados or pipe lovers.

What are their stories?
What materials were used to make them?

Are they part of series like those Taylor made pipes for Barry Levin called Private Reserve. Or the 31 first batch of Ashton ? etc

Are they available on the market? Or are they all in private collections or museums?

All the information given is a plus,
Thanks to all.