Sunday May 23 smokes

Brian Barcus

May 23, 2021, 12:24:43 PM5/23/21
Started with a bowl of Prince Albert in a MM cob. Burleys bite my
tongue every time but I like them anyway. I'll let that bit subside
then follow up with a bowl of SWR aromatic in another cob.

--
The pipe smoker’s equivalent to a riot: a bunch of
guys raising their eyebrows and temporarily engaging

Brian Barcus
br...@barcus.org

Eric Kristian

May 23, 2021, 1:30:23 PM5/23/21
Mmmmm Prince Albert.....good stuff. I've been smoking some cube cut burley's lately....Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut burley and Uhle's #255 blend....finally learned how to properly pack the cube cut - good gravity fill technique!

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/1885/uhles-blend-255

Eric Kristian

May 23, 2021, 7:05:40 PM5/23/21
Enjoying a bowl of Goblin's Mixture in a Calich pipe out on the deck; kind of windy, but happy to be out smoking without a jacket or sweater this time!