Broken Pipe, Ming-Kahuna

hardcrackers

Mar 25, 2023, 1:49:32 AM3/25/23
RIP Ming-Kahuna, Arthur Ruppelt a long time member of ASP passed sometime early this March around the 7th or earlier. He was an artist making pipe tampers with the trade motto, Art That Works! I'm lucky enough to own two of his excellent tampers. I am unaware of any further details.
Ron

Jim

Mar 25, 2023, 10:01:05 AM3/25/23
Best Wishes to Art, in his continued journey on the other
side of the Great Divide.

We mourn, not because he has passed on, to another and
better place, but for us because he is no longer with us.

Cheers!

jim b.

--
UNIX is not user-unfriendly, it merely