2012 Christmas Cheer

Tim Daneliuk

Nov 30, 2022, 9:46:35 AM11/30/22
I took a moment to explore this a bit more last night in a no name 'blast apple

The stuff has aged really nicely. It exhibits almost none of the
McClelland's "ketchup" and is only very slightly bitey - something
cured with proper technique and patience.

After a decade, the various leaf varietals have come together into a
single harmony of taste. This stuff has a deep, rich, slightly
sweet flavor that never wavers from top- to bottom of bowl.

'Shame they went out of business.

Daniel

Dec 17, 2022, 6:32:32 PM12/17/22
I'm not familiar with the blend. Can you describe it or provide a link?

Tim Daneliuk

Dec 18, 2022, 11:50:04 AM12/18/22
McClellands used to (they are no longer in business) create a new blend
each year for the Christmas season called "Christmas Cheer". The one
I described is reviewed here:

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/5275/mcclelland-christmas-cheer-2012