Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Custom Made Pipes

閲覧: 32 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

RoyNBishop

未読、
1996/05/14 3:00:001996/05/14

I'm looking for names of pipe makers who will custom make pipes. I live
in Louisville, KY. and would prefer someone close (KY or surrounding
states) who I can go and see with my plans.

Thanks in advance

Roy

Steve Masticola

未読、
1996/05/15 3:00:001996/05/15

roynb...@aol.com (RoyNBishop) writes:

>I'm looking for names of pipe makers who will custom make pipes. I live
>in Louisville, KY. and would prefer someone close (KY or surrounding
>states) who I can go and see with my plans.

From the Digest Resource Guide:

REPAIRS AND CUSTOM CARVING:
---------------------------

"Andre" (Jimmy Mermet) (Pipes Digest #189)
(408) 353-1370

Alfred Baier (Figure pipes; Pupes Digest #190)
Butternut Lane
PO Box 2043
Manchester, VT, 05255

Authorized Repair Service (Lighter repairs for many
30 West 57th Street upscale brands; Pipes Diget #209)
New York, NY 10019
212-586-0947
FAX: 212-586-1296

Bill's Pipe Repair (Restorations a speciality;
P.O. Box 44021 Pipes Digest #208)
Oklahoma City, OK 73144-1021

Mike Butera (Pipes Digest #182)
Contact: Aromas
(210) 590-1802

Alberto Bonfiglioli (Pipes Digest #184)
Via Bertiera 8/a 40126
Bologna
ITALY
Phone: +39-51-231771
Email: tid...@comune.bologna.it
WWW: http://www.italia.com/bonfiglioli/welcome.htm

J.M. Boswell (Pipes Digest #209)
170 South Main St
Chambersburg, PA 17201
(717) 264-1711

Istiklal Ceddeis (Pipes Digest #178)
Bekak Sokak No 12/4
Beyoglu
Istanbul, Turkey

Nurhan Cevahir (Pipes Digest #178)
Bekak Soka No 1214
Istanbul, Turkey

Colibri (Lighter repairs; Pipes Digest #178)
50 Park Lane
Providence, RI 02907
(401) 943-2100

J. T. & D. Cooke (Stem repairs, carvers; claim to be
RFD 1 Box 1022 able to match any original stem)
East Fairfield, VT 05448-9801
(802) 849-6272

Ch. Corrieu (Pipes Digest #191)
Fabricant des Pipes de Cogolin
58, av Clemenceau 83310 Cogolin
FRANCE

Cullen Fletcher (Pipes Digest #182)
1637 E. 87th Street
Chicago, IL 60617
(312) 221-6669

Herbert Friebe (Face pipes; Pipes Digest #187)
The Nutshell
24371 Tamarack Cir.
Southfield, MI 48075
313-356-8490

Gene's Pipe Repair (Pipes Digest #171)
514 Second Ave.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
(615) 896-2136

Rich Lewis (Pipes Digest #182)
Nicolet Mall
Minneapolis, MN

Andrew Marks (Pipes Digest #182)
Middlebury, VT
(802) 388-3177

Maruman (Lighter repairs; Pipes Digest #178)
61 Woodmont Road
Middleford, CT 06460
(203) 878-5934

Clarence Mickels, Sr. (Pipes Digest #182)
321 Oswego
Park Forest, IL 60466
(708) 748-7293

Elliot Nachtwalter (Pipes Digest #182)
See: Pipeworks & Wilke

Pipes Unlimited (Stem repairs)
19 Auburn Ave.
Utica, NY 13501

Pipestone Indian Shrine Association (Stone calumets; Pipes Digest #196)
Pipestone National Monument
P.O.Box 727
Pipestone, MN 56164
(507) 825-5463
FAX: (507) 825-2903

Pulvers' Prior Briar (Pre-owned pipes; Pipes Digest #209)
800-863-PIPE

S&R WoodCrafts (Custom carving and full-service
4244 East Main Street pipe/cigar store; Pipes Digests
Colombus, OH 43213 #123, #187)
800-828-2535
614-235-6422

Savinelli (Corona) (Lighter repairs; Pipes Digest #178)
P O Box 526
1002 Morrisville Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
(919)481-0511

Denny Soeurs (Pipes Digest #182)
PO Box 28712
Columbus OH 43228
614-876-0790

Mark Tinsky (Pipes Digest #168)
HC-88, Box 223
Pocono Lake, PA 18347

Julius Vesz (Pipes Digest #182)
Royal York Hotel
100 Front St. W.
Toronto, Ontario
CANADA

Steve Weiner (Pipes Digest #182, #191)
6683 Laurel Lane
Olmstead Falls, OH 44138
216-235-9338

Norman Wendell (Iron calumets; Pipes Digest #157)
180 Marks Ave
Lancaster, OH, 43130
614-654-2040

Tim West (Carving; Pipes Digest #177)
1588 Grayling Court
Columbus, OH 43235
(614) 761-3465

pau...@nando.net

未読、
1996/05/15 3:00:001996/05/15

In <4nb40p$7...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, roynb...@aol.com (RoyNBishop) writes:
>I'm looking for names of pipe makers who will custom make pipes. I live
>in Louisville, KY. and would prefer someone close (KY or surrounding
>states) who I can go and see with my plans.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Roy
Hi Roy
S&R Woodcrafts--Pipes and Pleasures
Steve and Roswitha Anderson
4244 E. Main Street
Colombus, Oh 43213
614-235-6422
800-828-2535
They make the best custom pipes I have seen. I have several.
Bought most of them at Craft shows in the northeast. Also have called
them on the phone and described what I wanted and was never disappointed.
Paul Wells

RRGaskins

未読、
1996/05/15 3:00:001996/05/15

try al baier of pimo-stemco. i've seen his personal brochure as a pipe
carver, and the pipes look great. he encourages you to design your own
pipe.

rick

Bill Johnson

未読、
1996/05/18 3:00:001996/05/18

In article <4nd0b8$e...@castle.nando.net>, pau...@nando.net says...

--
Paul:

They were featured in the premier issue of Pipes and tobacco magazine
(Winter 1996). The magazine had high praise for them and their products.

Good Ol' BillyBob \
Rebel Without A Clue / \
____________________________________________________ \ /
(____________________________________________________||||
Life is too short to smoke cheap cigars.
bil...@lainet.com

bbe...@coredcs.com

未読、
1996/05/26 3:00:001996/05/26

roynb...@aol.com (RoyNBishop) wrote:

>I'm looking for names of pipe makers who will custom make pipes. I live
>in Louisville, KY. and would prefer someone close (KY or surrounding
>states) who I can go and see with my plans.

>Thanks in advance

>Roy

Roy--

I realize that Pennsylvania isn't very close to Kentucky, but just the
same wish to recommend the work of Mark Tinsky to you. You can send
Mark a sketch along with other specifications; in fact, he invites
customers to design their own pipes. You can choose the quality of the
briar, stain color, type of bit, etc., etc.

Mark just made a gorgeous oversized Canadian for me to my
specifications. Not only does he do beautiful work, but in a fairly
short time, too. It took only two weeks from the time I sent him my
specs. to receive the pipe from him.

Find out more on Mark's Web page: http://AmSmoke.com

Good luck in your quest for a custom pipe.

--Spiff

新着メール 0 件