Thursday March 18 Afternoon No Hangover Smoke

hardcrackers

Mar 18, 2021, 6:01:27 PMMar 18
Greeting ASPers!
No real St. Patrick's celebrations that are a cause of regrets today. Just a beer and then a dram of Bushmills late at night. Wife is napping while I'm watching YTPC videos and puffing on a bowl of Country Squire White Rose in a TPI Customized pipe from Mark at Tobacco Pipes International that I won from one of his Games. It is a slightly bent billiard that is one of his earliest customized pipes he attempted, slightly rusticated then redyed in what he calls a chocolate pudding color with his very attractive turquoise dot on the stem. White Rose is a lovely smoke topped with rose water that begs to be retro-haled to get the most of the enjoyment from smoking. Cherry Pepsi Zero that my wife bought by mistake on the side. Cold blustery cloudy day with wind out of the North and in the 40s. We got missed by the thunderstorms just barely last night here in SE Oklahoma.
Oops I hear my wife is up now, she informed me last night she wanted me to vacuum then shampoo the rug today. Now I'm debating whether to volunteer and remind her or see if she remembers or just hole up in my den of slack smoking pipes and watching pipe smoking videos. What will I do hmm?
Ron