thursday evening smoke 1/7/21

Mike Cox

Jan 7, 2021, 7:48:56 PMJan 7
So what are you smoking this evening?
I’m smoking some Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in a old Peterson
bulldog.
I hope everyone is well and the new year has been turbulent to say the
least.
Mike Cox

Jim Beard

Jan 8, 2021, 9:57:44 AMJan 8
My last bowl was the last of Gawith, Hoggarth Sliced Black Twist from a
bail-type jar that holds maybe a quarter pound, in a large Tinsky Size B
full bent.

I then decided to rub up more, and went on to top up jars holding
Coniston Cut Plug, Sliced Brown Twist, Dark Flake, and Top Black Cherry,
all by Gawith, Hoggarth.

More turbulence expected in the New Year ahead.

Keep your powder dry.

Cheers!

jim b.

--
UNIX is not user-unfriendly, it merely expects users to be computer-
friendly.

Mike Cox

Jan 8, 2021, 6:09:06 PMJan 8
Jim Beard <jim....@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jan 2021 00:48:53 +0000, Mike Cox wrote:
>
>> So what are you smoking this evening?
>> I’m smoking some Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in a old Peterson
>> bulldog.
>> I hope everyone is well and the new year has been turbulent to say the
>> least.
>
> My last bowl was the last of Gawith, Hoggarth Sliced Black Twist from a
> bail-type jar that holds maybe a quarter pound, in a large Tinsky Size B
> full bent.
>
> I then decided to rub up more, and went on to top up jars holding
> Coniston Cut Plug, Sliced Brown Twist, Dark Flake, and Top Black Cherry,
> all by Gawith, Hoggarth.
>
> More turbulence expected in the New Year ahead.
>
> Keep your powder dry.
>
> Cheers!
>
> jim b.

Thanks Jim, I’m going to at some point, going to inventory my stock, I’m
probably have enough tobacco to last me for about 10 years!
Take care and chat later on!
Mike Cox