Rittenhouse Pic Reveals Where Trump Keeps Bizarre Sculpture

Skeeter

Nov 26, 2021, 1:14:08 PM11/26/21
HINT: It's up his ass.

Fred Oinka

Nov 26, 2021, 1:37:06 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:14:06 -0600, Skeeter <sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>HINT: It's up his ass.

Let's keep talking about Trump since Joe hasn't done anything worthy
of talking about.

Skeeter

Nov 26, 2021, 3:21:52 PM11/26/21
In Crimes Against Humanity nobody can beat Komrad Trumpsky, "Fred"

%

Nov 26, 2021, 3:47:09 PM11/26/21
kyle looks like chad

Tom Mix

Nov 26, 2021, 5:02:29 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:37:04 -0700
Fred Oinka <Fred...@invalid.com> thought it would be informative for us to know:
Exactly

--
Tom Mix <tom...@oldwesterns.net>

Fred Oinka

Nov 26, 2021, 9:07:45 PM11/26/21
On 2021-11-26 18:37:04 +0000, Fake Fred Oinka said:

Hundreds Of Thousands To Millions Of Americans Are Alive Today Because
Fat Fuck 45 Lost the election.
We will never know how many refrigerator trucks would have been needed
with a Kushner led vaccine rollout, and a trumpsky ran CDC.

Sad, but most of the people who are alive today because BIDEN WON would
never thank President Biden for saving their lives.

What a fucked-up country you live in.

Rucy C

Nov 26, 2021, 11:34:20 PM11/26/21
On 2021-11-26 18:14:06 +0000, Skeeter said:

> HINT: It's up his ass.

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough

Janithor

Nov 27, 2021, 12:00:02 AM11/27/21
x-no-archive: yes
lol, that's a sig line.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

Snoopy

Nov 27, 2021, 9:27:23 AM11/27/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:21:50 -0600
Skeeter <sc...@invalid.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:
Your Democrats have always been overly friendly with Russia, not us.
Trump collusion was proven false, Quid Pro Joe proven accurate. Yet
here you are still playing the Russiagate card when it is your own
party that is colluding with Russia and China as well. If you could
be an more stupid, that would be a record.

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Brennus

Nov 27, 2021, 10:15:37 AM11/27/21
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> wrote in

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who gave away our bases to the fucking Russians, you
dimwitted piece of human garbage maybelline worshipper. LOL!

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2021, 10:18:40 AM11/27/21
You people are so hurtful I'm crying right now.

Snoopy

Nov 27, 2021, 2:37:43 PM11/27/21
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 15:15:34 -0000 (UTC)
Brennus <bre...@allia.org> thought it would be informative for us to know:
He rightfully pulled us out of Syria. I and many Trump supporters supported it.
The difference is, Joe Biden pulled out so fast he left people behind, he left
our weapons and crafts behind. So if you're going to pull your little blank card
out, ask yourself why are you not bitching about Joe leaving Americans behind to
be killed by the Taliban. Ask yourself why are you ignoring this little chocolate
covered nugget of facts. Oh, I know Because you're a little brainwashed useful
idiot, that's why! LMAO You're a dumbass, bro! You're a fucking Commie tool! lol
So take your little retort up there and shove it up your candy ass, faggot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59168626
--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Brennus

Nov 27, 2021, 3:10:11 PM11/27/21
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> wrote in
You stupid cunt. None of our military supported giving bases away to a
hostile power and ABANDONING OUR ALLIES, THE KURDS. Only stupid shitstain
maybelline ass-licking traitors like you supported that shit, so FUCK
YOU.

Getting the fuck out of Afghanistan was the right thing to do and Biden
honored the agreement that your lord maybelline made with the TALIBAN,
fucker. Only you traitor cunts squealed because Biden got us out.

NOBODY wanted to abandon Syria and backstsb the Kurds, except for you
Russia-loving traitor cunts who couldn't wait to give our bases away and
make Putin happy, you fucking twats, so FUCK YOU, TRAITOR.

vallor

Nov 28, 2021, 4:46:41 AM11/28/21
There has been a spnaking.

Janithor

Nov 28, 2021, 6:12:54 AM11/28/21
x-no-archive: yes
There's only one thing the Brennanus spnaks.