Per DOJ filing: missing Jan 6 White House call logs found at Mar-a-Lardo

Fred OInka

Oct 4, 2022, 8:02:11 PM10/4/22
Fancy that.

Rudy C.

Oct 4, 2022, 9:09:45 PM10/4/22
On 2022-10-05 00:02:09 +0000, Fred OInka said:

> Fancy that.

Not only did Donald Trump steal hundreds of classified documents from
the White House and cart them off to his Mar-a-Lago club, it now
appears that he personally selected and packed documents that were
returned to the National Archives in January. Then, Trump tried to
convince an attorney to lie and say there were no more. The attorney
refused.
Almost every day brings more information about Donald Trump’s theft of
classified documents, and just as often, that information underscores
one simple truth: If anyone else had done what Trump has done, that
person would be in jail. Trump has already been held above the law,
just in the kid-glove handling, the slow proceeding, and most of all,
in the failure to indict him on criminal charges.
The latest round of information has made it absolutely clear that Trump
knew he had material so sensitive that others shouldn’t look at it, and
it makes it clear that Trump not only lied to the National Archives
about what was still in his possession, he attempted to get his
attorney to sign his name to that lie.
But perhaps most important of all, the National Archives says it still
doesn’t have everything that should be there, making it clear that
Trump is still in possession of illegally-obtained property.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 5, 2022, 12:13:31 AM10/5/22
well I've got a lot of sympathy for Trump because like right now you know if I moved out of this ranch house here down here in Victoria and ad I feel free to just take whatever I want to hell you know there's hundreds and hundreds of pages of family history in his paintings in there oh my wait a minute I shouldn't say that should I if I see all that this is the Internet and anybody can can you read it it's it's like a they said in the old days you you didn't print in the papers like Mr. and Mrs. Vanderbilt boo attended the country club luncheon learn the more like dinner and then all the seas can read that you know that the Cezary like they see great readers of the society pages in