Fears Mount for Texas 7-Year-Old Missing for Two Days

Mona

Dec 2, 2022, 6:27:40 PM12/2/22
Did anyone check the pecan ranch?

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 7:02:45 PM12/2/22
On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 5:27:40 PM UTC-6, Mona wrote:
> Did anyone check the pecan ranch?

97D 31' 54 w long

28D 57' 45" n lat

- [ ] it's fun attacking Brennus , see what you do is attack him and then never read anything he has to say . to me itz isomorphic to the DC shooters who fixed their car so that they could kill people then get away . I believe one was executed and one is on death row. so that's Brennus , the lowlife idiot rattlesnake brain jerk who lives in the high mountain clear air with his boyfriend , who is a deserter from the military , and raped and killed five little boys , our hero.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 7:04:28 PM12/2/22
On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 5:27:40 PM UTC-6, Mona wrote:
> Did anyone check the pecan ranch?

You quit using that alias Mona; itz hers and hers alone you thief

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 7:06:52 PM12/2/22
I didn't parse that very well It should be you quit using that alias which the alias is Mona which you should quit using it's not in the sense of Mona you should quit using your own name is an alias thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow

%

Dec 2, 2022, 7:13:58 PM12/2/22
compared to where i am he lives in a ditch

Brennus

Dec 3, 2022, 12:30:16 PM12/3/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
You're off the hook, Don. It was the trump bumpkin Fedex driver.