Eric McLuhan email

207 views
Skip to first unread message

Eep˛

unread,
May 6, 2007, 4:22:28 PM5/6/07
to
Authentication-Results: mta109.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=sympatico.ca; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from p4266mhz ([216.209.144.33]) by bayc1-pasmtp02.bayc1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Sun, 6 May 2007 11:08:45 -0700

From: "Eric McLuhan" <mcluhan...@sympatico.ca>
To: =?Windows-1252?B?RWVwsg==?= <eepN...@tnlc.com>
Subject: Re: Bob Dobbs
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:15:12 -0400

Hello back,
I have known Bob Deane for a good many years, though not well.
He may well have been an archivist (self-styled) while he was hanging
around at the University of Toronto, but he was not an archivist FOR the
university and did not serve in that capacity in any of its departments or
centers. As far as I know.
I hope this is some assistance.
Best regards,
Eric McLuhan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eep˛" <eepN...@tnlc.com>
To: <mcluhan...@sympatico.ca>; <mcluhan...@chass.utoronto.ca>;
<laser.be...@verizon.net>; <digital...@lara.on.ca>;
<internationalc...@rogers.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: Bob Dobbs

> Hello. I am trying to verify the credentials for a "Bob Dobbs" or "Bob
> Dean" or "Bob Marshall" who claims he was a Marshall McLuhan archivist at
> the University of Toronto. http://disambiguatebob.com/ for more info and
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2007_April_30#Bob_Dobbs
> for a deletion review of his Wikipedia article with more info. I am trying
> to get this article restored because I feel Dobbs/Dean/Marshall (whoever)
> is notable. If you have any reliable, credible, 3rd-party sources
> confirming his credentials, it would be most appreciated. Thank you.


Rev. Ivan Stang

unread,
May 8, 2007, 12:32:53 PM5/8/07
to
On May 6, 4:22 pm, "Eep²" <eepNOS...@tnlc.com> wrote:
> Authentication-Results: mta109.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=sympatico.ca; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
> Received: from p4266mhz ([216.209.144.33]) by bayc1-pasmtp02.bayc1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
> SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Sun, 6 May 2007 11:08:45 -0700
>
> From: "Eric McLuhan" <mcluhaneNOS...@sympatico.ca>
> To: =?Windows-1252?B?RWVwsg==?= <eepNOS...@tnlc.com>
> Subject: Re: Bob Dobbs
> Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:15:12 -0400
>
> Hello back,
> I have known Bob Deane for a good many years, though not well.
> He may well have been an archivist (self-styled) while he was hanging
> around at the University of Toronto, but he was not an archivist FOR the
> university and did not serve in that capacity in any of its departments or
> centers. As far as I know.
> I hope this is some assistance.
> Best regards,
> Eric McLuhan
>

PRICELESS.


just john

unread,
May 8, 2007, 12:53:03 PM5/8/07
to
On 05/08/2007 12:32 PM, Rev. Ivan Stang told the world:

> On May 6, 4:22 pm, "Eep˛" <eepNOS...@tnlc.com> wrote:
>> Authentication-Results: mta109.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=sympatico.ca; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
>> Received: from p4266mhz ([216.209.144.33]) by bayc1-pasmtp02.bayc1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
>> SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Sun, 6 May 2007 11:08:45 -0700
>>
>> From: "Eric McLuhan" <mcluhaneNOS...@sympatico.ca>
>> To: =?Windows-1252?B?RWVwsg==?= <eepNOS...@tnlc.com>
>> Subject: Re: Bob Dobbs
>> Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:15:12 -0400
>>
>> Hello back,
>> I have known Bob Deane for a good many years, though not well.

Well, that explains the lack of profanity.


--
* Radio Free Entropy: http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages