Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Fred Oinka

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 19:21:3723.11.21
an
Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel finally
acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the fucking
2020 election.

LOL!

Janithor

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 20:18:3023.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a
bang-up job.

<eye roll>

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

%

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 20:27:0023.11.21
an
On 2021-11-24 01:18:26 +0000, Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 4:21 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>> Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel finally
>> acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the fucking
>> 2020 election.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a bang-up job.
>
> <eye roll>

your eyes are rolling around in your skull because your brains fell out
from lack of use

%

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 20:27:2523.11.21
an
On 2021-11-23 6:18 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 4:21 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>> Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel finally
>> acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the fucking
>> 2020 election.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a
> bang-up job.
>
> <eye roll>

fk biden ,
fk trump ,
fk biden ,
fk trump ,
somebody fk somebody ,
yay ,
fk you

Fred Oinka

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 20:54:1023.11.21
an
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:18:26 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 11/23/2021 4:21 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>> Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel finally
>> acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the fucking
>> 2020 election.
>>
>> LOL!
>
>Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a
>bang-up job.
>
><eye roll>

Approval rating is 36%.

Janithor

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 21:18:4723.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
Wow, what a quality response. You got me on that one.

You = rubber
Me = glue

LOLLITY LOLOL!

Janithor

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 21:20:0223.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
A clear mandate! He should upend everything and completely re-make the
country!

%

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 21:22:2123.11.21
an
On 2021-11-23 7:19 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 5:54 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:18:26 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a
>>> bang-up job.
>>>
>>> <eye roll>
>>

>> Approval rating is 36%.
>
> A clear mandate!  He should upend everything and completely re-make the
> country!

a 4 year old boy i knew called them chocolate face and doo doo hair

Rudy C

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 22:49:3423.11.21
an
On 2021-11-24 01:18:26 +0000, Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 4:21 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:
>> Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel finally
>> acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the fucking
>> 2020 election.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a bang-up job.

Shelves aren't empty, oil prices are heading down, but Republicans are
locked into a disaster story.

Oh, and 800,000 people are dead because of fat fuck 45. But BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! Right?

Janithor

ungelesen,
23.11.2021, 23:25:0323.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
Such a smooth exit from Afghanistan too.

Fred OInka

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 01:31:0724.11.21
an
On 2021-11-24 04:25:00 +0000, Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 7:49 PM, Rudy C wrote:
>> On 2021-11-24 01:18:26 +0000, Janithor said:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Yeah, because Biden's puppet masters I mean Biden is doing such a bang-up job.
>>
>> Shelves aren't empty, oil prices are heading down, but Republicans are
>> locked into a disaster story.
>>
>> Oh, and 800,000 people are dead because of fat fuck 45. But BENGHAZI!
>> BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! Right?
>
> Such a smooth exit from Afghanistan too.

Just like trump planned it LOL

Pastor Pete

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 01:42:4324.11.21
an
People aren't talking enough about the fact that the Biden
administration helped implement a $100/day tax on shipping containers
backed up on port docks. All of a sudden, companies got their product
moving again. Thanks, Joe!

Janithor

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 02:11:2424.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
God how pathetic. Hey dum ass, Trump isn't president anymore. He left
office in January.

Fred Oinka

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 13:30:5524.11.21
an
On 2021-11-24 07:11:21 +0000, Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 10:31 PM, Fred OInka wrote:
>> On 2021-11-24 04:25:00 +0000, Janithor said:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Such a smooth exit from Afghanistan too.
>>
>> Just like trump planned it LOL
>
> God how pathetic. Hey dum ass, Trump isn't president anymore. He left
> office in January.

(Pats Janithor on head)

OK Boomer! LOL!!!

Janithor

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 17:37:4024.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
I'm not a boomer, dumass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qZ9P5ubU7I

%

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 17:39:0524.11.21
an
true , you're no boomer

Skeeter

ungelesen,
24.11.2021, 18:05:5624.11.21
an
On 2021-11-24 07:11:21 +0000, Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/23/2021 10:31 PM, Fred OInka wrote:
>> On 2021-11-24 04:25:00 +0000, Janithor said:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Such a smooth exit from Afghanistan too.
>>
>> Just like trump planned it LOL
>
> God how pathetic. Hey dum ass, Trump isn't president anymore. He left
> office in January.

So you are saying Trump lost? Just another Deep State race-traitor
nigger-loving libtard. Maybe someone will have to Rittenhouse you.
Kyle-style.

Janithor

ungelesen,
25.11.2021, 00:35:0825.11.21
an
x-no-archive: yes
Hi Fat Racist Chad, were you able to get off the couch to type that?

Snoopy

ungelesen,
27.11.2021, 09:36:5327.11.21
an