Poor Skeeter pounding his fist, frustrated he failed to incite enough hatred of President Biden

Fred Oinka

Dec 1, 2022, 5:43:49 PM12/1/22
What a sad pathetic loser.

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 6:15:37 PM12/1/22
In article <tmban2$1al6$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, stardu...@gmail.com
says...

> What a sad pathetic loser.

Your obsession aside. Tell the lazy assed liberal kiddys they have to
pay back the loans.

<you may now continue dreaming of me now>

Fred Oinka

Dec 1, 2022, 8:01:04 PM12/1/22
CRY MORE, imbecile trumptard skeezer. LOL!

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 8:10:10 PM12/1/22
In article <tmbio8$103$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, stardu...@gmail.com says...
Thanks for following my command.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 4:24:21 AM12/2/22
Brennus has become a gentleman he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pisses in it now

and yes you people are correct the earth is becoming a giant single living organism just like a wombat.

Melvin

Dec 2, 2022, 11:53:35 AM12/2/22
How's the single wide? LOL

Phil Spector

Dec 2, 2022, 6:05:51 PM12/2/22
Don Stockbauer wrote:
> Brennus has become a gentleman he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pisses in it now
>
> and yes you people are correct the earth is becoming a giant single living organism just like a wombat.

A better metaphor would be: poor % was ice fishing, and fell into the
hole. He screams from the icy water, and Brennus doesn't have a life
buoy, so instead throws a blowup sex doll to %
except the doll was not inflated...

Skeeter

Dec 2, 2022, 7:24:45 PM12/2/22
In article <tmdaid$11d5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, niv...@oohay.com says...
Another copy cat rerun sticks his dick out. You noobs are such a hoot.