South Texas killing field

Brennus

Dec 1, 2022, 5:01:48 PM12/1/22
What kind of fourth world shithole is it down there where 50+ girls can be
murdered and the cops don't do shit about it? They should ask Mexico for
some help in catching criminals. I'm sure Don has a solid alibi. Out
picking pecans or some shit.

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 5:09:52 PM12/1/22
In article <XnsAF60AD3A7F18...@46.165.242.91>,
bre...@allia.org says...
Whose idea was it to open the borders and defund to police?

%

Dec 1, 2022, 5:35:07 PM12/1/22
your mom?

Brennus

Dec 1, 2022, 5:47:18 PM12/1/22
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Prove that anyone opened the borders or defunded the police, imbecile
cultist. LOL!

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 6:16:57 PM12/1/22
In article <tmba6o$13s4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, fak...@aol.com says...
Did you see how I ran that other guy out of here?

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 6:17:28 PM12/1/22
In article <XnsAF60B4F1889D...@46.165.242.91>,
bre...@allia.org says...
Keep those blinders on sheeple.

Brennus

Dec 1, 2022, 6:29:20 PM12/1/22
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Brainwashed cultist skeezer caught in another lie so he shakes his fist at
the sky. LMAO!

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 6:51:14 PM12/1/22
what the hell are you talking about Brennus 50+ girls are nothing about that sis only you seem to know about it you must've come down here killed them all probably attempted rape them but since you're 100% impotent you didn't have any luck with that Jesus be like Paul Harvey give the rest of the story about these 50+ girls

Brennus

Dec 1, 2022, 7:19:47 PM12/1/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Damn. Just google Texas killing field and learn all about it. I thought
you were some kind of brainiac, Don. Your personal attack says more
about you than The Brennus.

Skeeter

Dec 1, 2022, 8:10:40 PM12/1/22
In article <XnsAF60BC1238C8...@46.165.242.91>,
bre...@allia.org says...

> Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsAF60B4F1889D...@46.165.242.91>,
> > bre...@allia.org says...
> >>
> >> Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> >> Prove that anyone opened the borders or defunded the police, imbecile
> >> cultist. LOL!
> >
> > Keep those blinders on sheeple.
>
> Brainwashed cultist skeezer caught in another lie so he shakes his fist at
> the sky. LMAO!

What lie?

Brennus

Dec 1, 2022, 8:21:46 PM12/1/22
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Cowardly skeezer runs away again. LMAO!

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 9:23:30 PM12/1/22
you lonely British not an British Brennus there you go British 50 girls killed well he'll bring us that many die of the common cold every day what's your fucking problem Jesus Christ and wherever you live up in that clear mountain air mountain whatever with your blonde boyfriend you've probably killed 100 girls up there because they all rejected you for being a queer see that's what you get Brennus when you're a character assassination like you are people just hate your guts whatever you say they'll just throw it back in your slimy face and laugh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I just laugh and laugh at the British it's that not British but the Brennus zero Brennus the Brennus the Brennus the Brennus ha ha ha what a joke Brennus have you ever considered just doing yourself in and doing the earth a favor you know we could always grind you up in the dog food and get some use out of you character assassins are just hated on this planet character recessions not character assassinations oh there there is an Apple dictation went like you say character assassination and then it'll put down characterization and then a later come back and change characterization back to character assassination and then I'll just a minute just a minute we have a reported Putin rather than be assassinated by his buddies has decided to initiate a full out preemptive nuclear strike against the United States yes we have that on good word so everyone you can hear them coming remember you can't hear them coming so best thing to do is just Crawl under your bed and hope for the best so anyway it's been pleasant all slack another wonderful productive inner change keep in touch tell aunt Mildred hi

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 10:14:51 PM12/1/22
Brennus I tried to find your reference to the south Texas killing Fields and I just can't I can't find it anywhere did you just make that up sounds like the killing field will be more around wherever you live don't you think I think so so British you have a wonderful day and you just keep on being a character assassination along with your other character assassination buddies there and y'all just continue his character assassination till you die and you if we can find your gravestone and figure out your real name and everything will ship on your grave stone that they were character assassinations and they achieved absolutely nothing with their lives and then they died have a nice day
Message has been deleted

Brennus

Dec 2, 2022, 10:17:49 AM12/2/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Don's siblings became productive members of society, so we can't blame
this on genetics.

Mr. Gumpox

Dec 2, 2022, 11:50:30 AM12/2/22
On 2022-12-02 03:14:48 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> Brennus I tried to find your reference to the south Texas killing
> Fields and I just can't I can't find it anywhere did you just make that
> up sounds like the killing field will be more around wherever you live
> don't you think I think so so British you have a wonderful day and you
> just keep on being a character assassination along with your other
> character assassination buddies there and y'all just continue his
> character assassination till you die and you if we can find your
> gravestone and figure out your real name and everything will ship on
> your grave stone that they were character assassinations and they
> achieved absolutely nothing with their lives and then they died have a
> nice day

try google:

The Texas Killing Fields is a 25-acre patch of land in League City,
Texas situated a mile from Interstate Highway 45 and approximately 26
miles southeast of Houston. Since the early 1970s, 30 bodies of murder
victims have been found within the Killing Fields area. They were
mainly the bodies of girls or young women.

Skeeter

Dec 2, 2022, 7:25:16 PM12/2/22
In article <XnsAF60CF21FF87...@46.165.242.91>,
What lie? Why do you liberals always lie?