I know it sounds like bullshit, but I've seen this once before...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2021, 12:30:22 AM11/27/21
Back in 1986 I worked for the Virgil livestock show and rodeo under
this older guy. I would basically help him take care of horses. But he
was real abusive towards them. In fact that's the reason the person
before me quit working with him. Well one day he was sitting up
whipping one of the horses in the face with something and she just
snapped on him. She threw him every which way she could. Like years of
abuse just overwhelmed her and emotions just took hold. She bit and
stomped that man, even after he stopped moving. He died obviously and
the horse was shot immediately. No one looked into how he was treating
the horses. And as torn up about it as I was all I could do was take my
paycheck and go grab a drink, maybe try to forget what I saw. I don't
know for certain that this fella abused that horse but I do know this:
animals don't rage out for no reason.

Janithor

Nov 27, 2021, 2:11:34 AM11/27/21
x-no-archive: yes
Anyone who abuses animals is a shitbag, I have no sympathy for them.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

Brennus

Nov 27, 2021, 8:54:29 AM11/27/21
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:snsfpc$112p$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
You allowed that to happen, single wide? The Brennus would have taken that
whip and shoved it up that cocksucker's ass.

Horses love The Brennus. When The Brennus worked at a horse stable
shoveling shit out of the stalls, there was a Mountain Horse (owned by some
rich fucker who hardly ever came to see him) that would run up to The
Brennus and nudge him with his nose and get scratchies. Animals know if you
are a good or bad person.

Snoopy

Nov 27, 2021, 2:41:57 PM11/27/21
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 13:54:27 -0000 (UTC)
Brennus <bre...@allia.org> thought it would be informative for us to know:
The Brennus was the dude paid to jack off the racing horses so they wouldn't
get distracted. How much did "The BreAnus" get paid, you ask? Documents say he
was paid $10 an hour. The BreAnus is pleased with this info.

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Brennus

Nov 27, 2021, 3:12:58 PM11/27/21
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> wrote in

That guy actually got paid a lot more than me. Metrosexual loser pussy
trailer-bitch is afraid of horses. LOL!

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2021, 10:53:40 AM11/28/21
That Brennus shoveled horseshit tells at all.

Brennus

Nov 28, 2021, 11:03:17 AM11/28/21
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
The Brennus never ran home to mooch off his mommy. LOL!