More Proof that bush lied

Brother Brogan

Jul 8, 2003, 12:05:21 PM7/8/03
Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
will say to this tidbit?

WASHINGTON (July 8) - Amid questions about prewar intelligence, the
White House is acknowledging that President Bush was incorrect when he
said in his State of the Union address that Iraq recently had sought
significant quantities of uranium in Africa.

The White House acknowledgment comes as a British parliamentary
commission questions the reliability of British intelligence about
Saddam Hussein's efforts to obtain weapons of mass destruction in the
run-up to the war in Iraq.

Democrats in Congress also have questioned how the Bush administration
used U.S. intelligence on Iraq's weapons programs.

Bush said in his address to Congress in January that the British
government had learned that Saddam recently sought significant
quantities of uranium in Africa.

The president's statement in the State of the Union was incorrect
because it was based on forged documents from the African nation of
Niger, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said Monday.

''The president's statement was based on the predicate of the yellow
cake'' uranium ''from Niger,'' Fleischer told reporters. ''So given
the fact that the report on the yellow cake did not turn out to be
accurate, that is reflective of the president's broader statement.''

A British parliamentary committee concluded that Prime Minister Tony
Blair's government mishandled intelligence material on Iraqi weapons.

John Stanley, a Conservative member of the committee, said so far no
evidence has been found in Iraq to substantiate four key claims,
including that Iraq was seeking uranium in Africa as part of an effort
to restart a nuclear weapons program.

Claims about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction were a primary
justification for the war, but U.S. forces have yet to find any such
weapons. The House and Senate intelligence panels are looking into
prewar intelligence on Iraq and how it was used by the Bush
administration.

Fleischer's remarks follow assertions by an envoy sent by the CIA to
Africa to investigate allegations about Iraq's nuclear weapons
program. The envoy, Joseph Wilson, said Sunday the Bush administration
manipulated his findings, possibly to strengthen the rationale for
war.

Wilson, a former U.S. ambassador to the West African nation of Gabon,
was dispatched in February 2002 to explore whether Iraq tried to buy
uranium from Niger.

Writing in a New York Times op-ed piece, Wilson said it did not take
him long ''to conclude that it was highly doubtful that any such
transaction had ever taken place.''

In an interview on NBC-TV's ''Meet the Press,'' Wilson insisted his
doubts about the purported Iraq-Niger connection reached the highest
levels of government, including Vice President Dick Cheney's office.

In fact, he said, Cheney's office inquired about the purported
Niger-Iraq link.

''The question was asked of the CIA by the office of the vice
president. The office of the vice president, I am absolutely
convinced, received a very specific response to the question it asked,
and that response was based upon my trip out there,'' Wilson said.

Yet nearly a year after he had returned and briefed CIA officials, the
assertion that Saddam was trying to obtain uranium from Africa was
included in Bush's State of the Union address.

The International Atomic Energy Agency told the United Nations in
March that the information about uranium was based on forged
documents.

After Bush repeated the British claim in his State of the Union
address, the purported letters between Iraq and Niger were turned over
to the United Nations, which found them to be forged.

AP-NY-07-08-03 0916EDT

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press.

The demon bunnies want you spleen for spaghetti

Brother Brogan

Zosodada

Jul 8, 2003, 1:25:22 PM7/8/03
<< Wonder what the bushies
will say to this tidbit? >>

The "tidbit" is ABOUT what "the bushies" have ALREADY said. What they already
said is about
what we already KNOW: the Nigerian uranium
story was disinformation based on obviously forged documents.

This was news back in March. The only news
here is that the White House is admitting to the
snow job.

Wonder no more.

PS: Ever wonder what "Copyright 2003 The Associated Press" means?
-----------

"I hate it when chicks cry. They always cry. I didn't do nothin'."
-- Vincent Gallo

"End No Money! Do Not Break the Bob Chain!"
-- marginal note on a real chain letter

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 8, 2003, 2:25:20 PM7/8/03
They fucking lied about 9/11/01 also.

US did it, not some imaginary manufactured fear 'terrorist' group.

gurdjieff 0f gormorrah

Jul 8, 2003, 2:34:41 PM7/8/03

"Brother Brogan" <Bleedi...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
> will say to this tidbit?
>

> WASHINGTON (July 8) - Amid questions about prewar
unintelligence and later on the touchy subject of "pillow talk",
> the White House has acknowleded that President Bush
was incorrect when he
> said in his State of the Union address that he had never
had anal sex with John Walters, his personal choice to run
>the Office of National Drug Control Policy . The White House
also went on to state that Bush in an effort to unwind, after a
> Hard day at the office, "kicks back" with a "manly"
menage trios sandwhich ,
> with himself as the meat (Afterall, Bush is the President...he
gets to pick)
between two slices of
> white bread , John Walters
>and the Department of Justice's top man John Ashcroft.
When asked what condiment the President perfers, the White House
>admitted that the President perfers a fresh homemade-whipped up,
mayo, consisting of :
> the emulsion of robust sperm and egg yolk
>(or whole egg) with vinegar or lemon juice,
>seasoned with sugar and spices.

Hmmm, the White House did not name salt as one
of the ingrediates. I guess, Dubya only uses natural
Yang produced salt.
Gotta be some Texas thing, I bet.
That 's sure 'nuff Interesting, I must admit, since Texas
has more commercially stored "sperm" (cattle and human
sperm banks) than any other State.
That's a fact , Jack
-
-
-
off.

"The White House says the darnest things "
--Art Linkletter

l0v3,
gurdjieff 0f gormorrah

nu-monet v6.0

Jul 8, 2003, 2:41:41 PM7/8/03
Brother Brogan wrote:

> Oh look, part of the truth has come out again.
> Wonder what the bushies will say to this tidbit?
>
> WASHINGTON (July 8) - Amid questions about prewar
> intelligence, the White House is acknowledging
> that President Bush was incorrect when he said in
> his State of the Union address that Iraq recently
> had sought significant quantities of uranium in
> Africa...

"It's only war. It's not like he was lying about
sex or something."

"We should put this behind us, and pay attention to
the people's business. Important things like tax
cuts, education, medicare reform and the economy."

"It depends what your definition of 'uranium' is."

"It's all part of a vast, left-wing conspiracy."

"I did not have sexual relations with Saddam."

--
Rev. nu-monet
Founder and High Priest

Joe Cosby

Jul 8, 2003, 2:47:26 PM7/8/03
On 8 Jul 2003 09:05:21 -0700, Bleedi...@aol.com (Brother Brogan)
wrote:

>Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
>will say to this tidbit?

They won't.

Rule # 1 in lying to the people: make an excuse, any excuse, however
full of crap, then just lay quiet.

The people will lie to themselves at that point, saving you a lot of
work.

There are still people who believe Nixon was innocent.

--
Joe Cosby
http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark,
professionals built the Titanic.

Joe Cosby

Jul 8, 2003, 2:55:06 PM7/8/03
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:41:41 -0700, "nu-monet v6.0"
<not...@succeeds.com> wrote:

>Brother Brogan wrote:
>>
>> Oh look, part of the truth has come out again.
>> Wonder what the bushies will say to this tidbit?
>>
>> WASHINGTON (July 8) - Amid questions about prewar
>> intelligence, the White House is acknowledging
>> that President Bush was incorrect when he said in
>> his State of the Union address that Iraq recently
>> had sought significant quantities of uranium in
>> Africa...
>>

>"It's only war. It's not like he was lying about
>sex or something."

>"It depends what your definition of 'uranium' is."
>
>"It's all part of a vast, left-wing conspiracy."
>
>"I did not have sexual relations with Saddam."

That was a .sig treasure trove

>"We should put this behind us, and pay attention to
>the people's business. Important things like tax
>cuts, education, medicare reform and the economy."

Careful, that's terrorism that is.

Zosodada

Jul 8, 2003, 4:25:57 PM7/8/03
Dear Dick,

You are insane.

Seek help.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 8, 2003, 4:41:34 PM7/8/03
yeah right

the proof is in the pudding on what really happened on 9/11/01.

so sad you bought into the lies there, sport...

or were you addressing the Cheney monster in your note?

"Zosodada" <zoso...@aol.com> wrote in message

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 8, 2003, 5:38:49 PM7/8/03

"Scoop" <no-...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Quoth Rev. 11D Meow!:
> : yeah right

> :
> : the proof is in the pudding on what really happened on 9/11/01.
>
> They didn't use pudding. They used big airplanes loaded with fuel,
screaming
> passengers and misplaced religious fervor. What makes you think they used
> pudding? Pudding isn't really very effective as a weapon. I suppose you
> could freeze it and drop it off a tall building, or maybe slip a bit of
> ricin into it (Ricin pudding! Elegance and mayhem combined) and induce
> someone to eat it under the impression that they'd be enjoying a nice
tasty
> dessert, or maybe put ricin in it AND freeze it then crack the frozen mass
> into jagged shards and then slip it into a shotgun shell or even a
> blunderbuss (or maybe one of those hunting-slingshots) and fire it
> point-blank into your target, or skip all that and try instead to drown
> someone in it like they did on that Batman episode. I think it was Batman.
> If it wasn't it should have been, because that would be a great effect not
> to mention fitting into that program's notorious aesthete-du-camp. But I'm
> digressing, since none of that happened on 9/11, at least not insofar as
the
> attack on the World Trade Center was concerned. Or the Pentagon. I'm
fairly
> sure about this, but perhaps it DID play a part in the day's events but
was
> either a) not widely reported or b) one of the stupider ideas ever
proposed
> by anyone anywhere, either in this newsgroup or out of it, and was laughed
> out of the Al-Qaida training camps, assuming those guys ever thought of
such
> a thing, which we've no way of knowing if they did or not, so it probably
> doesn't matter all that much.
>
> Pudding. Yeepers.
>
> BTE

Where did all the '757' pentagon hit plane parts get stored?
I wanna see 'em first hand.

Zosodada

Jul 8, 2003, 8:54:32 PM7/8/03
<< Where did all the '757' pentagon hit plane parts get stored?
I wanna see 'em first hand. >>

Get a colonoscopy.

ICEKNIFE

Jul 8, 2003, 9:16:40 PM7/8/03

"Rev. 11D Meow!" <NanoM...@Kitty.Kat.Purr> wrote in message

> They fucking lied about 9/11/01 also.
>
> US did it, not some imaginary manufactured fear 'terrorist' group.

did NOT!

I'm one of the people (actually, I'm several of them, but let's not
get into biohosting issues just now), and I didn't drive no areoplanes
inta the squirrel training center. you dumbasshead!

so.

what RILLY happened wuz... Cheney and Boosh, on behalf of various oil
industry concerns, met with Taliban representatives in the late 90's
in Texas to negotiate a pipeline and oil development rights in
Afghanistan. The Taliban didn't like the terms, and refused the deal.
Bush reportedly warned them at the time that they'd either accept his
carpet of gold, or be buried under a carpet of bombs. Dunno if that's
literally true, but the effect of the meetings were that when talks
broke down, everyone was pissed off.

Even if Cheney and Shrub didn't know that the Taliban was working
with Bin Laden, Rove certainly would have been aware of it. It's
unlikely that Shrubby's dad didn't mention the blacksheep of the Bin
Laden family to his son, considering the ties the Bush family has had
to the Bin Laden family in their co-ownership of The Carlyle Group.
The treatment of the members of the Bin Laden family who were here in
the US in the days that followed the 11th are one of the points of the
report on 9/11 that many people want revealed.

ALL of this took place *after* Cheney and several others wrote and/or
signed the PNAC Defense document. That in mind, these clowns went and
provoked a regime with strong ties to the most active and violent
international terrorists on the planet. Jeb Bush inserts a martial law
proviso in case of terrorist attack in the Florida constitution the
Friday before the the attack, and when told there's been a hijacking,
his first words in response are "Is it the terrorists?".... this from
the governor of the state where the terrorists lived and attended
flight school, the same state where a civil case brought by the NAACP
showed that as many as 58,000 voters had their ballots illegally
discarded (the case was settled out of court for an undisclosed sum,
BAH!).

The PNAC document says a "Pearl Harbor" type event would be required
to get the country geared up for war, and establishing the new
american empire would requre military victory on two simultaneou
fronts. These dopes are trying to restage WWII. The same document
declares that they have to dominate space and cyberspace. I guess no
one told them that dominating cyberspace would be illegal. It would
either involve illegal activity against an industry and individuals,
or it would involve anti-trust violation - either way, cyberspace
isn't a "public commons" as the document asserts, it's an interlocked
series of privately owned and operated systems, in which government
and university systems play a small, occasionally interesting role. In
the case of those systems where the government has a legitimate
interest, they still don't have the right to violate our rights under
the constitution, so any form of system domination there would be
illegal as well. That leaves, what, volunteer psyops? BWHAHAHAHA!
That'd be them thar FREEPEES!

<snicker>

Ok, anyway, Dipshit and Dippiershit provoked the towelhaids, knowing
they'd have a sooperjihad loosebowel dance party, and freak all over
the place. When the promised attack came, wheeee, they were sure
shocked. They didn't expect anything that huge! And worse yet, these
sloppy idiots left huge clues all over creation. Like the put shares
on United Airlines stock bought a week before the hijackings,
purchased through Deutschbank-AB Brown... at a time when everyone said
the stock was poised to take off. Meanwhile, not only has Bin Laden
slipped off our radar, he's not even on the administration's agenda.
American military personel are busily being sacrificed to make that
drunk luntic in the Oval Office feel like a man with a working winkie.
Too bad it's never gonna work out that way.

Iraq ain't got shit-all to do with 9-11, not one of the hijackers was
Iraqi. In fact, there's been a long standing animosity between Bin
Laden and Hussein. The PNAC document clearly (see page 51) states that
Iraq is one of the countries that must be conquered, because of both
the strategic position in the middle east and relative to the far
east, and because of the oil reserves. Controling those reserves is
crucial to controlling China, according to this dumbshit document.
They apparently know knothing about techology and the development
curve. Letting China buy all that crap would be the *smartest* thing
they could do, were it not for two points; the pollution factors, and
the fact that there are some industrial manufacturing components and
medical items that can only be made from petroleum, and we're insane
to burn oil instead of reserving it for those uses. There are smarter,
safer, cheaper, cleaner ways to power things.

now you know about some things and can prance around and be like a
big smartybrane fuckner if you like, that's your right as anna murkin.

Thus do I say unto thee,

Go now, and sin

somewhere else.

who explains this shit to you when I'm too busy for a bedtime story?

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 8, 2003, 9:43:53 PM7/8/03
Why are you and 'BALK OUT!' always up my ass?

Is it nice and warm and cozy in there or something?

Brother Brogan

Jul 10, 2003, 2:56:10 AM7/10/03
Joe Cosby <joec...@SPAMBLOCKmindspring.com> wrote in message news:<eb4mgv8a55flmmpm7...@4ax.com>...

> On 8 Jul 2003 09:05:21 -0700, Bleedi...@aol.com (Brother Brogan)
> wrote:
>
> >Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
> >will say to this tidbit?
>
> They won't.

Fuck and I was sooooo hoping to get angelo's self righteous ass in on
this one

> Rule # 1 in lying to the people: make an excuse, any excuse, however
> full of crap, then just lay quiet.

Very well, I shall follow rule number 1.
The reason I sliced your fathers nipple off was not because I'm
psychotic, the killer bees from venus made me do it.

> The people will lie to themselves at that point, saving you a lot of
> work.

Yay! I am off the nipple slicing hook!

> There are still people who believe Nixon was innocent.

If that is true then those people need to give me back my fucking
geraniums and quit smoking the gods be damned petals!

BB

ICEKNIFE

Jul 11, 2003, 9:49:32 PM7/11/03

> Why are you and 'BALK OUT!' always up my ass?
>
> Is it nice and warm and cozy in there or something?

He's mean and sees you as vulnerable.

I'm dumb and see you as competition.

Pope Speena Sakimbo

Jul 12, 2003, 1:35:04 AM7/12/03
Of course he lied. And so did his English counterpart, countless secret
functionaries on both sides, and a similar structure in Australia, thus
ringing the world in a vortex of vortexes of fingerpointing, the axis of
which will gather the holy yellow cake (golden applesauce) into a shaft of
yellow light, which will supposedly form a conduit which will allow Resident
Bush to hear God more clearly. But wait, that's not his ear turned to the
thing!

ICEKNIFE

Jul 12, 2003, 2:34:10 PM7/12/03

"Pope Speena Sakimbo" <native-t...@att.net> wrote in message

> Of course he lied. And so did his English counterpart, countless
secret
> functionaries on both sides, and a similar structure in Australia,
thus
> ringing the world in a vortex of vortexes of fingerpointing, the
axis of
> which will gather the holy yellow cake (golden applesauce) into a
shaft of
> yellow light, which will supposedly form a conduit which will allow
Resident
> Bush to hear God more clearly. But wait, that's not his ear turned
to the
> thing!

TESTIFY!

PRABOB!

HALLEBUHJOOLA!

royk

Jul 12, 2003, 8:46:32 PM7/12/03
Bush said, in his state of the union address, that according to a
British intelligence report Iraq tried to buy uranium from Niger.
I think both the Left and Right can agree that this is a true
statement.
The british intelligence report DID report this. However, the report
is based on misinformation from US Intelligence department. The real
questions are
1) did Bush engineered this deception?
2) did Bush worded the knowingly false accusation in such a way so
it's factually correct
3) what about the other lies such as the ones about the aluminum
tubes, triggers, 45 minute to detonation, etc.

Bush is really not as stupid as the Left made him out to be.
Bush may be inarticulate, shortsighted, vindictive, mean-spirited, a
real Texas-sized asshole but not stupid.

Rabbit 11

Jul 12, 2003, 11:57:29 PM7/12/03
Of course, Bush lied. We need no proof.
He's ugly. Ugly people lie. They must learn to lie early, as a routine part
of their day, or they would not be able to leave their homes.

Bush is, of course not unintelligent.
You nailed that one well, in your comments below. The fact that he is not
a dullard is more frightening, and quite aggravating to those who can't
think up any words mo' bigger than "moron" (sometimes spelled moran).

It is all so funny and so tragic and so everything and nothing.
The "hothead, uh, I forgot to think today, do nothing types" screeching,
"Bush is a Moran" inspires us all.

"royk" <rkh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 13, 2003, 3:28:06 AM7/13/03
hi verna....

x...@x.x.x.x.x

Jul 13, 2003, 2:25:03 PM7/13/03
"Rev. 11D Meow!" <NanoM...@Kitty.Kat.Purr> thought everything was going well until Sun, 13 Jul
2003 07:28:06 GMT, when "Rev. 11D Meow!" <NanoM...@Kitty.Kat.Purr> wrote the following to
alt.slack :

>hi verna....

There is a universal justice and the eyes of the truth are always watching you Richard.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jul 13, 2003, 3:47:27 PM7/13/03
Shawnie says, I AM STOOPID!

ReverEnd Homie

Jul 13, 2003, 7:28:22 PM7/13/03
We should all be in Laos. Picking up the little bombs we covered their
country with.

Yapping about Bush now, doesn't clean up past mistakes.
Complaining in this pointless NG about him now doesn't do anything.

Annoying your family with your diatribes does nothing but except rile you
up and upset them to the point that you create chaos in your own lives and
harm loved ones (if any).
Some of my own were such total jerks, that Sadaam or Bush would have been
better company.

Especially if they can play a fiddle.

Dennis Hancock

Jul 17, 2003, 9:56:05 PM7/17/03
Very true, he did not 'lie', he only reported what some of the things that
British Intelligence reported. I find it amusing that certain members of
Congress now complain about Bush 'misleading' them in his state of the Union
speech, when those exact same members had already voted him power to act on
Iraq two months BEFORE this particular speech, and WITHOUT this particular
piece of information in front of them.

Angelo

Jul 18, 2003, 5:26:33 AM7/18/03
It's the smoking "gun" so to speak and the Democrats are
pointing it at themselves in suicide fashion.
I guess this is the last desperate flailing of the left
liebrals as they seem to have a problem comprehending
time or think no one will remember they voted to
authorise military action to remove Saddam
two whole months BEFORE the State of the Union address.

Wear black, liebral dems.

Jim

headkase

Jul 23, 2003, 2:47:38 AM7/23/03
Bleedi...@aol.com (Brother Brogan) wrote in

thats an article from jan this year
and heres the excerpt

"Another claim by Mr Bush that "The British government has learned that
Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from
Africa" is also not quite the whole story.

The government of Niger, named by the US State Department as the country
concerned, has said that Iraq did ask for uranium in the 1980s but was
refused.

The UK Government dossier on Iraq did not use the word "recently", though
it implied that it must have been, and did not support its claim with any
evidence. "

FUCK YOU AMERICA
STOP COMPOUNDING YOUR LIES

headkase

headkase

Jul 23, 2003, 2:48:33 AM7/23/03
"gurdjieff 0f gormorrah" <jamf...@comcast.net> wrote in

since Texas
> has more commercially stored "sperm" (cattle and human
> sperm banks) than any other State.
> That's a fact , Jack

how and why do you know this?

Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)

Jul 23, 2003, 2:04:06 PM7/23/03
On behalf of every man woman and child in Uncle Sam's fair land I hereby
assert that we'll look into it at our first convenience. Your opinions are
important to us so please feel free to share with us again in the future.

For the moment I can only point out to you that most of us thought the Shrub
to be a dick head and so we voted for someone else.

Thanks for taking an interest.

> In alt.slack, headkase <psykoexg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> :
> : FUCK YOU AMERICA
> : STOP COMPOUNDING YOUR LIES
>
> I'll try to keep that in mind. Of course, I'm only one out of the
> 250,000,000+ Americans you're addressing, you collectivist windbag, but at
> least it's a start.
>
> BTE

Joe Cosby

Jul 23, 2003, 5:12:49 PM7/23/03

headkase

Jul 23, 2003, 5:29:32 PM7/23/03
joec...@mindspring.com (Joe Cosby) wrote in

> http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com/media/subg/cosmicjustice.htm

ever since you replied with that soundbite i know interesting replies wait
for me when they are from you Joe.

hk

Brother Brogan

Jul 23, 2003, 5:47:52 PM7/23/03
"Angelo" <angel...@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:<d3PRa.15203$nq3.4...@twister.socal.rr.com>...
Hee Hee! angelo has returned! he has come with his ann coulter like
persona to piss and moan about how "liberals" are all pinko commie
fags that are too busy blowing osama bin laden to listen to real
issues, he's come with a gun full of useless vitriol and spastic hate,
screeching denial at all facts that don't agree with his opinions.

Be nice to the little fascists, they're sooooo CUTE when they get
angry

"There ought to be limits to freedom"
Actual quote from G.W. Bush

Brother Brogan

Jul 23, 2003, 5:51:23 PM7/23/03
"Pope Pie \(Sy Lehrman\)" <henl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3f1ec...@news.athenanews.com>...

We all know he lied, no matter where the finger gets pointed, none of
that really matters though, emporer bush is in it for the long run and
he will be in it even longer unless we find a viable canidate, and NOT
democrat, those ineffectual fucks are just as useless as the fascists
they oppose.
We need a third option

theoneflasehaddock

Jul 23, 2003, 8:28:39 PM7/23/03
headkase <psykoexg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns93C1AAD631BECps...@210.49.20.254>...

Here in the U.S., your opinion matters. Please hold while we ignore you.

-
theoneflasehaddock

Joe Cosby

Jul 23, 2003, 9:51:02 PM7/23/03
headkase <psykoexg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns93C24C375A166ps...@210.49.20.254>...

Which soundbite?

whizbang

Jul 23, 2003, 10:43:39 PM7/23/03
Bleedi...@aol.com (Brother Brogan) wrote in message news:<8f87c0f6.0307...@posting.google.com>...

> Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
> will say to this tidbit?

I rather doubt they will read more than a paragraph of it. Most
Americans think this whole thing is a tempest in a teapot and a
desperate bid by the Democrats to undercut the president's popularity.
The war against terrorism is far more important than what you think
of him and we don't care if one justification for his strategy on how
to pursue it turned out to be inaccurate. Note I said IF. We also
don't put much stock in the perspective of "brothers" who use
effeminate expressions like "bushie."

Blackout

Jul 23, 2003, 10:45:32 PM7/23/03

"Joe Cosby" wrote

> > ever since you replied with that soundbite i know interesting replies
wait
> > for me when they are from you Joe.
> >
> > hk
>
> Which soundbite?

I bet it's the one of the parrots screeching "FUCKTARD! FUCKTARD!
SUCKMESAYHUH?"

whizbang

Jul 23, 2003, 10:46:36 PM7/23/03
Joe Cosby <joec...@SPAMBLOCKmindspring.com> wrote in message news:<eb4mgv8a55flmmpm7...@4ax.com>...
> On 8 Jul 2003 09:05:21 -0700, Bleedi...@aol.com (Brother Brogan)
> wrote:
>
> >Oh look, part of the truth has come out again. Wonder what the bushies
> >will say to this tidbit?
>
> They won't.

> Rule # 1 in lying to the people: make an excuse, any excuse, however
> full of crap, then just lay quiet.
>
> The people will lie to themselves at that point, saving you a lot of
> work.
>
> There are still people who believe Nixon was innocent.

Nobody could believe that Nixon was "innocent." But then again, how
can anyone in their right mind believe that the press is? Oh, you
can. Figures.

Joe Cosby

Jul 24, 2003, 2:14:20 AM7/24/03
Steinems...@aol.com (whizbang) wrote in message news:<c60dae9.03072...@posting.google.com>...

What in hell are you talking about?

polar bear

Jul 25, 2003, 3:23:10 AM7/25/03
In article <d0a18814.03072...@posting.google.com>,
joec...@mindspring.com (Joe Cosby) wrote:

<snip of headcase abusing Americans>

> http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com/media/subg/cosmicjustice.htm

Nice website, especially the front page.
Didn't know there were Sikhs on Mars....

pb

polar bear

Jul 25, 2003, 3:25:29 AM7/25/03
In article <aa0c605c.03072...@posting.google.com>,
electric...@yahoo.com (theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

Kinda hard to take a subject header seriously when it screams in all
caps but isn't followed by three exclamation points!!!

pb

headkase

Aug 7, 2003, 10:39:55 PM8/7/03

> headkase <psykoexg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> joec...@mindspring.com (Joe Cosby) wrote in
>>
>> > http://joecosby.home.mindspring.com/media/subg/cosmicjustice.htm
>>
>> ever since you replied with that soundbite i know interesting replies
>> wait for me when they are from you Joe.
>>
>> hk
>
> Which soundbite?

i can not remember
all i can rememeber is i laughed

headkase

Aug 7, 2003, 10:41:36 PM8/7/03
polar bear <be...@pole.com> wrote in

do you discriminate against caps?

theoneflasehaddock

Aug 8, 2003, 7:47:29 PM8/8/03
headkase <psykoexg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns93D1811EDEF4Bps...@210.49.20.254>...

No, he kill-filters by exclamation points.

Pope Speena Sakimbo

Aug 17, 2003, 3:44:04 AM8/17/03
All at once, or should we take numbers? Australia's there too, right? Wait
a minute! I seem to recall there are two presidents (USA, Poland)and two
PMs (UK, Australia) involved in this party.
That and a bunch of multinational corporations that could supply all the
petroleum jelly and heavy pipe the four of them could possibly want. Well,
probably so.

The rest of us could bring microphones and painting supplies. We could make
bets on which of them blurts out truth during orgasm. We could have the
whole ceremony at Burning Man, in Nevada. Or perhaps Macy's window.

headkase

Aug 20, 2003, 11:03:56 PM8/20/03

> All at once, or should we take numbers? Australia's there too, right?
> Wait a minute! I seem to recall there are two presidents (USA,
> Poland)and two PMs (UK, Australia) involved in this party.
> That and a bunch of multinational corporations that could supply all
> the petroleum jelly and heavy pipe the four of them could possibly
> want. Well, probably so.
>
> The rest of us could bring microphones and painting supplies. We
> could make bets on which of them blurts out truth during orgasm. We
> could have the whole ceremony at Burning Man, in Nevada. Or perhaps
> Macy's window.

OUR PM IS A STOOOGE......

but that aint my fault, i speak against and protest against the fascist
cunt ( i shouldnt use that derogatively cause cunts are beautiful things)
whenever i can...