Tom Brennan and Dobbs on 8/14/95

2 views
Skip to first unread message

purple

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 2:20:43 AM12/13/07
to

http://www.youtube.com/joedunsloan

Note they're not posted in order.

There are 2 more PARTS - all 4 were recorded on the same day.

The cameraman had some D-Cell water between taping the second and
third PARTS. You will notice the effects.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

jim...@gmail.com

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 5:22:37 AM12/13/07
to
You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
talking about http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean and letting us know
if any of it is incorrect?

purple

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 8:49:58 AM12/13/07
to
On Dec 13, 12:22 am, jimm...@gmail.com wrote:
> You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> talking abouthttp://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Deanand letting us know

> if any of it is incorrect?

It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
years.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Modemac

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 11:13:19 AM12/13/07
to
On Dec 13, 8:49 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> > You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> > talking about http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean and letting us know

> > if any of it is incorrect?
> It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
> years.

Finally, a response. Now prove it, liar.

scalpod

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 9:17:02 PM12/13/07
to
On Dec 13, 8:13 am, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 8:49 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
>
> > > You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> > > talking abouthttp://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Deanand letting us know

> > > if any of it is incorrect?
> > It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
> > years.
>
> Finally, a response. Now prove it, liar.

I nearly did a spit-take! This is the first and last time we'll ever
hear it though. I'm sure it was an accident.

purple

unread,
Dec 13, 2007, 10:13:19 PM12/13/07
to
On Dec 13, 6:13 am, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 8:49 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
>
> > > You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> > > talking abouthttp://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Deanand letting us know

> > > if any of it is incorrect?
> > It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
> > years.
>
> Finally, a response. Now prove it, liar.

Prove it to whom?

Certainly not you since you're a dupe of both me and Doug.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Modemac

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 3:25:27 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 13, 10:13 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 6:13 am, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 13, 8:49 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> > > > You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> > > > talking about http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Dean andletting us know

> > > > if any of it is incorrect?
> > > It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
> > > years.
> > Finally, a response. Now prove it, liar.
> Prove it to whom?
> Certainly not you since you're a dupe of both me and Doug.

Wow, not only do we get him a response -- we've pissed him off. Score
one for alt.slack!

We warned you, Dean -- you've done far more to destroy your own
reputation on alt.slack than anything Stang could possibly do.

--
The High Weirdness Project
http://www.modemac.com

purple

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 4:23:44 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 14, 10:25 am, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 10:13 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 13, 6:13 am, Modemac <mode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 13, 8:49 am, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:
> > > > > You sure like talking about yourself, don't you? Then how about
> > > > > talking abouthttp://www.modemac.com/wiki/Bob_Deanandletting us know

> > > > > if any of it is incorrect?
> > > > It's all incorrect as I've clarified many times over the last 15
> > > > years.
> > > Finally, a response. Now prove it, liar.
> > Prove it to whom?
> > Certainly not you since you're a dupe of both me and Doug.
>
> Wow, not only do we get him a response -- we've pissed him off. Score
> one for alt.slack!
>
> We warned you, Dean -- you've done far more to destroy your own
> reputation on alt.slack than anything Stang could possibly do.

I don't get pissed off, Mode. I just state the facts (a figure-ground
relationship).
Personally I like you but I can't stop you from being duped.

As far as my rep on alt.slack, it's doing quite well.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Pisces

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 4:56:55 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 14, 4:23 pm, purple <pur...@tellurian.com> wrote:

> As far as my rep on alt.slack, it's doing quite well.
>

> The GREAT Bob Dobbs-

If "looking like a raving delusional lunatic" is your rep, you are
doing great.

purple

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 5:31:05 PM12/14/07
to

See comments section at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCwk05UCmA

[This is the stuff! Thanks so much for posting. I am currently working
on a second interview with Mr. Dobbs and I find this interview to be
quite informative: the more we all see of Mr. Dobbs the clearer it all
becomes and the closer we will get. Mr. Dobbs is one of the finest
minds of our time.

thank you Joe.

Kurt
Plaza of the Mind]


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Pisces

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 5:44:52 PM12/14/07
to

Rich Clark, aka Rev Egg Plant, ULC, CotSG

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 6:18:26 PM12/14/07
to

I wish I knew what is so fucking relevant in the now about material that
was created 10 years ago?

That's like saying 1970s disco music is still popular.

H.P. Huey

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 6:42:22 PM12/14/07
to
Modemac wrote:

> We warned you, Dean -- you've done far more to destroy your own
> reputation on alt.slack than anything Stang could possibly do.

Not that I disagree with you about Stoopnagle there, but aren't
"reputation" and "alt.slack" mutually exclusive? Even reading it
supports the view that you gave up any pretense of decency and took the
ravening wolf initiation. I felt a lot better after I gave up MY nagging
little principles or ethics. Kinda like when they surgically removed the
twin brother my body had never fully absorbed. I lost 20 IQ points after
he was gone, but it was worth it. The little fuck had no taste and
played The Ramones behind my pancreas late at night. I wonder if he got
away and became Mikey?

--

HellPope Huey
I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus... oh my God

For Zen Christmas you get the sitar with no strings,
or no strings and no sitar, just sit. HAW HAW HAW.
~ John Scialli

"Time to get JOLLY on your naughty asses!"
~ "Futurama"

purple

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 8:04:56 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 14, 1:18 pm, "Rich Clark, aka Rev Egg Plant, ULC, CotSG"

See recycling disco in the Kroker quadrant here:

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/charts/tiny_note_chart-web.gif


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 8:36:57 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 14, 1:42 pm, "H.P. Huey" <HellPopeH...@BOOM.net> wrote:

> I felt a lot better after I gave up MY nagging
> little principles or ethics.

See, you learned something... about life in the Chip Body.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

purple

unread,
Dec 14, 2007, 8:39:49 PM12/14/07
to
On Dec 14, 1:42 pm, "H.P. Huey" <HellPopeH...@BOOM.net> wrote:

> The little fuck had no taste and
> played The Ramones behind my pancreas late at night.

Accurate description of the effects of our contemporary quadrophrenia.


The GREAT Bob Dobbs

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages