if you didn't have a denim wallet in the seventies....

Don Skeeterbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 7:46:38 AM11/28/22
you weren't really there.

Brennus

Nov 28, 2022, 10:40:24 AM11/28/22
Don Skeeterbauer <d...@invalid.net> wrote in news:tm2ajb$14ir$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

> you weren't really there.

The Brennus is still in the 70s.

SMOKIN' DOPE!
BANGIN' HOT CHICKS!
ROCKIN' TO FOGHAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 10:57:23 AM11/28/22
urine my hero, Brennus

Brennus

Nov 28, 2022, 11:59:45 AM11/28/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ae161e1b-66b7-
4b1d-b6a3-5...@googlegroups.com:
Did I mention my black light posters?

FUCK YEAH!

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 5:49:15 PM11/28/22
> Did I mention my black light posters? m
>
> FUCK YEAH!

I've still got that fly United poster that shows a couple of ducks screwing in mid air

Brennus

Nov 30, 2022, 4:40:30 PM11/30/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Right on, Don! What's your favorite Foghat song, wildman?

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 3:56:06 AM12/1/22
On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3:40:30 PM UTC-6, Brennus wrote:
> Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> > On Monday, November 28, 2022 at 10:59:45 AM UTC-6, Brennus wrote:
> >> Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ae161e1b-66b7-
> >> 4b1d-b6a3-5...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Did I mention my black light posters? m
> >>
> >> FUCK YEAH!
> >
> > I've still got that fly United poster that shows a couple of ducks
> > screwing in mid air
> >
> Right on, Don! What's your favorite Foghat song, wildman?

Brennus my best friend I really didn't listen to Foghat too much because you know I tried to make a hand out of fog one time and it just dissipated in the sinner now what kind of good is that to try to market a hat made out of fog I just don't understand but I guess I'll have to talk about the other bands didn't like oh um there's that Van Ness two persons day they sing like Cinderella and Rockefeller in there from Israel and the dance out in the streets of London and she's really pretty and oh I wish I could find myself a nice lady that pretty and Did you know that my response here is just one of an Infiniti of possible responses that I could've made?

%

Dec 1, 2022, 9:33:10 AM12/1/22
see , don knows stuff

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 7:03:00 PM12/1/22
yes Mr. persent Canada I just know all kind of stuff I'm glad you're my fan do you know where a fan comes from back in like the Roman days the emperors didn't do shit but lie around they had people fan them with palm leaves and stuff so these people became known as fans but I digress the reason I know so much stuff is because well partly because it was stuffed in my head in school but you just have to have an incredibly curious intellect you're not satisfied with not knowing stuff anything you experience you check out Google and wiki all those things and it just snowballs and eventually you're outlawed to the island of Elba