Re: I think there's too many clueless pissbums like Gulley and Eaks on here

NSFW

May 25, 2022, 11:02:07 AM5/25/22
Emmett Gulley wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 4:00:46 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:

>>> Hello Alexander Cain! nice to see you commenting again.
>>>
>>> Go to hell Alex. Chad Bryant beat the snot out of you just like i beat the staukers.
>> Chadlee Anvil Bryant did no such thing, Emma, and you clearly have no clue as to his behavior or who he is as a person.
>> Sad fact, Emmett. Chadlee Anvil Bryant AKA Chad Bryant is a narcissistic, delusional, paranoid sociopath and pathological liar with no sense of empathy.
>> In another universe he'd be a serial killer. But in this one, he's nothing more than a loser, lying about everything and denying the truth of his life.
>> But you know what? Despite the factthat he raised two sons that have turned out as failures, despite his sociopathic behavior, despite his sad excuse for still breathing...he's STILL a better person than YOU. And probably always will be.
>

> keep thinking that Alex. Chad slapped you around like the bitch you are and we ALL know he did.

Chad Bryant is a fat fuck dead beat daddy shampoo thief and
a piece of shit.

You're a mooching lazy stalking fuckwit crybaby and a piece of shit.

Tony 'Skeeter' Eaks is an SSI collecting drug addled trailer
trash pissbum and a piece of shit.

See a trend yet, clueless fuckwit?

-----Clueless Pissbum Skeeter Eaks will call me Chad below here--------

Don Stockbauer

May 26, 2022, 9:47:51 AM5/26/22
That Brennus - what an asshole!

Don Stockbauer

May 26, 2022, 9:49:09 AM5/26/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 10:02:07 AM UTC-5, NSFW wrote:
Why do posters here in alt.slack waste their lives with character assassination when they could go down to the food bank and sack up beans for poor Hispanic people.

KWills

May 27, 2022, 4:50:48 AM5/27/22
At least you're able to admit the TRUTH about yourself.

>You're a mooching lazy stalking fuckwit crybaby and a piece of shit.

You shouldn't look in the mirror when posting, Chad.

>Tony 'Skeeter' Eaks is an SSI collecting drug addled trailer
>trash pissbum and a piece of shit.

ibid.

>See a trend yet, clueless fuckwit?

You're worthless, Chad.

>-----Clueless Pissbum Skeeter Eaks will call me Chad below here--------

You fool no one, Chadlee.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last
a week..."

Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_...@giganews.com>

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/