Re: I GUESS

Anton Ray Eaks

Feb 18, 2024, 10:28:32 AMFeb 18
Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:16:15 +1100
> Fran <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
> wrote:

>>> `````
>>> HellifIknow, my posts don't show up half the time. Could it be the
>>> technology instead of the people?
>>

>> I seldom see anything from you these days V. Perhaps if your post
>> doesn't appear, then a repost might work?
>>

> Nobody is so persistant in posting with such little content as the percent
> guy.

That's why he's known as the assworm.

%

Feb 18, 2024, 2:52:22 PMFeb 18
i'm known as a lot more than that

Lane Larson

Feb 18, 2024, 4:55:12 PMFeb 18
My friends see you support Mr. Trump a lot. Is there a felony system in
Canada that you are a part of? It sounds like you've been
institutionalized because of your pills and shots. You have so much in
common. No doubt you steal the Nyquil cough syrup because otherwise you
would have to pay for it. I'm just calling you out as a felon.
Otherwise you wouldn't be as defensive about background questions.