Pinks shall leave this group now and not return

Ivan Stang

Jan 8, 2022, 7:41:27 PM1/8/22
Only ordained members of the COTSG may post in this group starting now.

FUCK YOU PINKS!

%

Jan 8, 2022, 8:00:02 PM1/8/22
On 2022-01-08 5:41 p.m., Ivan Stang wrote:
> Only ordained members of the COTSG may post in this group starting now.
>
> FUCK YOU PINKS!

hey look who it is , it's the biggest wank on usenet

Fred OInka

Jan 8, 2022, 8:15:27 PM1/8/22
we own this group anyway

%

Jan 8, 2022, 8:18:53 PM1/8/22
well he thought he did at one time until i ran him out

Don Stockbauer

Jan 8, 2022, 8:27:24 PM1/8/22
how do we know this guy is the real Stank it could be an iOS did you know that I thousand different people can use the same areas that anyone of those thousand can adopt 1000 different areas for themselves it's the perfect anonymity you could murder Donald duck and get away with it with the protection of these aliases isn't staying at Romain something like net worth Pryor cat Buffy Sainte Marie Claire's or or I'm actually too lazy to go look it up and Wikipedia but he's there already can I has a goofy looking picture well that's OK you know lotta people look goofy ass can't cash aspersions I am in so anyway so I'm gonna post here pretending to be stank ordering us to be members of this word what's this church this supposed church is it is there like a parody church or something or is that a real church the church of the way way way below G genius genius yeah so anyway suppers on the table Mabel wants to have sex afterward and my best you are you guys are love you it's been a while like 13 years now and I will post your Mormon brain is just too powerful force he just brain is just too powerful no Brenish BRENNUS it's just too powerful it is whatever I post you just cut it down and it hurts my feelings it hurts my feelings real well because you see I'm a single one and I got fired from NASA and I just have a bachelor of arts degree at a state university and a living here on my mamas farm and is it is a shame I won't answer one damn thing is that it is Brennus Poska's well that's what he lives far do you know ever since he used to hate second graders in the face and steal their lunch money he's just left here that's the truth I want my dolly no not Dale over the deodorizer the crummy Apple dictation system I had put down Diana changed it to Dale and now I changed it back to dolly what do you call Dolly Parton lying in a shallow stream noon noon and you D eat any goddamn dictation crap and never gets the word rain in a shallow stream noon and putting on again well I'm gonna have to spell it out there in a shallow stream NUDE noon and you the E noon it's called Islands in the Stream pretty damn funny huh I laughed and laughed

%

Jan 8, 2022, 8:49:50 PM1/8/22
do you smoke what's on the farm

Floyd

Jan 9, 2022, 12:48:36 AM1/9/22
On 2022-01-09 00:41:22 +0000, Ivan Stang <zappa...@hbackdoor.org>said:

> Only ordained members of the COTSG may post in this group starting now.
>
> FUCK YOU PINKS!

Zappa Stang? Sounds more like our old deranged pal Purple

Brennus

Jan 9, 2022, 12:27:23 PM1/9/22
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Have another beer, alkie. Here's a betting tip for you Don ... Steelers
will make the playoffs. Bet your mom's farm on it, dude.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 17, 2022, 8:24:33 AM1/17/22
I what are you talking about Brent worst who who are the Steelers who are the Cowboys I'm totally on interested in sports the Steelers to me or some guy should make steel in the Cowboys or we have real occupations out raising cattle instead of fucking away their lives here and I'll slack like you to British God bring us know British British British British here Apple dictation software I'll spell it out for you BRENNUS that's the only way you'll get a word right God buy you a book send you to school actually I love Brennus hey I got it right and put it in Brennus this time God I love Brennus what he does he serves as a counterexample to all things good so all is good people can look at Brennus and say I don't wanna be like that I don't want to be a cyber bully I don't want to push a little second graders in the face and steal their lunch money I don't want to roll steamrollers over little babies we're good people we're not like Brennus I was trying to figure out how to destroy all slack you see stank instantiated this hell hole and now we're stuck with it forever want to be someway to kill it but I really don't think it is there is no not it is I don't think there is a way I think the only thing that will do it is World War III when he gets all the hardware or maybe like an impacting astroid remember you're in 1 billion years are in 1 billion years when the sun heats up to the point of evaporating the earths oceans and we have 2700°F temperatures here on earth much worse than Venus is now just a minute just a minute Dave the a E 35 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah everyone knows that early humans knew how to hunt without some stupid aliens teaching them everyone knows that AI's will never get anywhere near the sophistication of hell because well we humans will prevent it and it's not even possible anyway and finally the little sore child guy he's really stupid he came to earth and he didn't destroy all the ground weapons he just got the ones in orbit which was a minor fraction of the ground so the earth was destroyed anyway because of the little tyke and we all know that it doesn't matter if all life on earth is destroyed in heart including humans because the rest of the universe will make up for us an analogy is always a good analogy doesn't prove anything but it's the best way to sway people on a topic here's the analogy suppose you have a city of 1 million people in one person dies does the city give a shit no so the analogy there is if all life on earth is destroyed by us by us refusing to beat nuclear weapons in the plowshares do universal care so what audio service you had a chance to edit goodbye